Athens Post-Show Discussion

I didn't read all your posts and someone might have already notice that but remember at the Winter Europe tour they played the same sets in Hannover and next in Amneville, same with Basel and Frankfurt. So maybe they'll do the same - hopefully - and that let me optimist.

Sure, but what should they change?? The order of the songs?? There aren't any non-single spots in the setlist that can be replaced with other songs... and they won't do a 17- and a 20-song-set for example.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for everyone who's ACTUALLY going to see LP this year. If they do use this setlist can you honestly tell me you wouldn't have fun? Yeah it looks to be the same as Istanbul, but it's not like these songs are horrible or even bad. I have a feeling you guys will be rocking out and not stressing over the setlist. Plus there are some new additions. Session and New Divide. Once again I would like to see where LP posted that they would have a drastic change in their setlist.

totally agree!

i think no one who was in athens said something like "bad set same like instanbul" !

Sure, but what should they change?? The order of the songs?? There aren't any non-single spots in the setlist that can be replaced with other songs... and they won't do a 17- and a 20-song-set for example.

well techincally Points isnt a single

I have a question for everyone who's ACTUALLY going to see LP this year. If they do use this setlist can you honestly tell me you wouldn't have fun? Yeah it looks to be the same as Istanbul, but it's not like these songs are horrible or even bad. I have a feeling you guys will be rocking out and not stressing over the setlist. Plus there are some new additions. Session and New Divide. Once again I would like to see where LP posted that they would have a drastic change in their setlist.

o

I will of course rock out nevertheless. After all it's an LP show and they are always great live, even though they are playing the same songs or don't change their setlist around that much. I actually thought about not visiting LP Live anymore until the show so that the setlist will surprise me, but I didn't manage to do it *laughs* I will also neither take any pics nor any videos, and I will also not twitter the setlist or stuff because I prefer to have fun at concerts. That is why I also always refuse to have photo passes (I'm working for some mags) - it's just too much stress and destroys the fun for me.

I'm mostly looking forward to seeing DBS, though :)

Edited by immortalsoul

True. But they should add Papercut at least for one set.

And with DBS I don't see LP add lots of songs just 1 or maximum 2 =/

But if Mike does something new on Points that could be pretty good though

Its not a bad list if you bouncing on concert during these songs, but sounds bad if you got an another DSP with the same track...thats the different

I wish they come onto Hungary once. They play anything, just COME!!!! :)

From Hungary as well? Szia :D

Edited by Poci

they need to add papercut, if i'm not wrong it's also a single and lying from you is a non single track!!!

lfy was a radio-only single

I actually thought about not visiting LP Live anymore until the show so that the setlist will surprise me, but I didn't manage to do it *laughs*

same here lol

i really like it now!! i will go to st. petersburg tomorrow and don't get the information about the graz and finnland concert, so i will be really suprised what they are playing!! i will sent informations of the show, that it can be post still during the show!!

Man, Dont Stay,Papercut, APFMH and easier to run should have been perfect for the set list, plus DBS :) , who agrees?

whats up with you and Don't Stay?

I was a good song and I like it alot

but it was a filler..Papercut I agree with and APFMH too

but not dont stay

Man, Dont Stay,Papercut, APFMH and easier to run should have been perfect for the set list, plus DBS :) , who agrees?

I agree with Easier to Run cause it's the kind of song Chester can sing at the moment... I understand he can't sing With You etc.. anymore but Easier to Run...