21.07.2009 - Second show of the tour.

Setlist:

01. Session

02. Given Up

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. No More Sorrow (w/ long intro)

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority (w/ new intro; APFMH over it)

08. What I've Done (w/ AMBO intro)

09. Leave Out All The Rest

10. Numb

If anyone has ANY info, please post in this topic.

08. What I've Done (w/ AMBO intro) - what does AMBO stand for sorry for my stupidity :rolleyes: lol (didnt know some1 else posted the same question sori)

Edited by heartagram_616

Stop trying to bring people down. If people want to be excited about this then who the hell are you to try and put them off it?

I'm not trying to bring people down. I'm just saying what I feel. If people can be excited so why can't I be disappointed? Relax.

Can somebody clarify to me quickly what the "AMBO" into for "What I've Done" is? Is it just a short piano intro or a long intro? Thanks.

Mark explained it, its like, u know when brad plays guitar in the intro, ull probably recognise it, look it up on the Istanbul topic

For me you are stupids.. you have to be happy, that they play and don't sit in the studio and you just say, that's boring set etc. I think, if you will be on the concert, you will be happy :)) so shut up.

For me you are stupids.. you have to be happy, that they play and don't sit in the studio and you just say, that's boring set etc. I think, if you will be on the concert, you will be happy :) ) so shut up.

I think if i called u stupid, ull be mad as hell......Stop calling people stupid, The setlist is a lil weird, they missed out alot of great songs, like Dont Stay or Paper Cut...u know wat i mean, Please stop calling people stupid or something, u might get warning points

For me you are stupids.. you have to be happy, that they play and don't sit in the studio and you just say, that's boring set etc. I think, if you will be on the concert, you will be happy :)) so shut up.

no if LP play this set at sonisphere uk it will be my 4th time seeing em on that setlist and i can tell you i will be at the gig very unhappy seems the only thing i got to look forword to is DBS