Athens Post-Show Discussion

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on, is anyone else worried that APFMH was over Points? That means they won't do it anymore live? WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!

That means absolutely nothing in regards to whether or not they'll ever play it live again.

No but I mean this is just proving my point that Chester can't do these hardcore songs live anymore, and I'm really disappointed in that, tho like I said, no surprises, last year's performances of APFMH weren't the same as they were in the old days, but the question now is, what will become of LP at Sonisphere if they can't do these hardcore songs?

No but I mean this is just proving my point that Chester can't do these hardcore songs live anymore, and I'm really disappointed in that, tho like I said, no surprises, last year's performances of APFMH weren't the same as they were in the old days, but the question now is, what will become of LP at Sonisphere if they can't do these hardcore songs?

I think APFMH sounded better last year than it ever did. People are so quick to point to Chester as the deciding factor in what makes a good live performance, but they seem to forget that Linkin Park was pretty sloppy live from an instrumental standpoint up until about 2004.

I dunno. But what I know is that they won't change their name.

I also absolutely agree with Astat and Numbrocker

Edited by Cure_4_the_Itch

shit the same like istanbul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why???

i hope in graz will be another playlist

I have a question for everyone who's ACTUALLY going to see LP this year. If they do use this setlist can you honestly tell me you wouldn't have fun? Yeah it looks to be the same as Istanbul, but it's not like these songs are horrible or even bad. I have a feeling you guys will be rocking out and not stressing over the setlist. Plus there are some new additions. Session and New Divide. Once again I would like to see where LP posted that they would have a drastic change in their setlist.

I have a question for everyone who's ACTUALLY going to see LP this year. If they do use this setlist can you honestly tell me you wouldn't have fun? Yeah it looks to be the same as Istanbul, but it's not like these songs are horrible or even bad. I have a feeling you guys will be rocking out and not stressing over the setlist. Plus there are some new additions. Session and New Divide. Once again I would like to see where LP posted that they would have a drastic change in their setlist.

Hmm....very good question man....i cant answer cuz im not going to any show this year

I didn't read all your posts and someone might have already notice that but remember at the Winter Europe tour they played the same sets in Hannover and next in Amneville, same with Basel and Frankfurt. So maybe they'll do the same - hopefully - and that let me optimist.

Edited by linkinpark-64