Athens Post-Show Discussion

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me you are stupids.. you have to be happy, that they play and don't sit in the studio and you just say, that's boring set etc. I think, if you will be on the concert, you will be happy :)) so shut up.

I don't say that the show is boring, I just think that different setlists are more interesting. Nothing ageinst the band, of course. ^^

Here and here. These were the first 2 Europe shows in '08. Notice a pattern. Plus, no-one said they will or have to rotate. Not many bands do anyway.

the first two concerts were the same, but it continues differently, so maybe this time they'll do the same? Edited by Derbyster

no if LP play this set at sonisphere uk it will be my 4th time seeing em on that setlist and i can tell you i will be at the gig very unhappy seems the only thing i got to look forword to is DBS

That's funny, LP has never played this setlist before this tour, and the only show on this tour you're seeing is Knebworth, so I'm puzzled as to how this could be the "4th time you've seen them with that setlist."

That's funny, LP has never played this setlist before this tour, and the only show on this tour you're seeing is Knebworth, so I'm puzzled as to how this could be the "4th time you've seen them with that setlist."

you know what i meen apart from a few songs its the same or should i say a fewless songs

if you could read a bit, then you would see that mark or jonas posted somewhere here that they will be available 30-45 days after the last concert!

Oh, I'm sorry for asking something, I make a deep bow to your luminary. :\ If you were a bit more appreciative, you have knew that one can't read all information, but can forget easily. :( Edited by Nezumi86

i am sorry for being a bit rude

to all the others which ask me in skype, msn, irc or whatever (also here in forums):

i get NO text messages so far now

the signal there is bad, so we are actually lucky that we know until song 10

i only post everything i got confirmed here..