Athens Post-Show Discussion

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The set list looks interesting!

A little off-topic: If you're an aspiring musician,

Music Mogul, combines a browser-based virtual world with online competitions to find the next big thing in music. They are currently hosting an online competition, decided entirely by the fans, to find the best musical talent around the world and have them compete for a 3 song demo contract! Go to http://bit.ly/xy6K2 for more info!

On the video list you can see it, but for the ones who aren't looking there, i give it here:

That video is awesome

Joe seems to have recovered over all the years, that shit is nasty!

Edited by sckofelng

its when the bridge with all the instruments usually comes in, the second time they sing "I put my trust...." its just drums and the crowd singing

They did that already a few years ago.

edit. e.g. Prag 2007 ^^

Edited by wiiesel

yeah they did, but it was the first time then.. uhm... camden 08, and they did not do it that often so i think it should be mentioned

i watched quite a lot of videos of the last two concerts and love chester's new spinning moves which are put into use quite often:D

i smell 25th july being my best day of my life:D, just need to get a good spot, near the stage

Edited by Derbyster

Here's a new vid of PoA, part of the new intro, and most of the song (no outro though).

I have to give it to Chester his voice is really sounding a lot better this year. I'm really happy about it.