Athens Post-Show Discussion

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they need to add papercut, if i'm not wrong it's also a single and lying from you is a non single track!!!

lying from you tecnically was a tv and radio single for live in texas (in tv was the lit performance, in radios the album version) but it was... xD the only non single song is no more sorrow, you want NMS out of the setlist :blink:

i think its pretty obious that the band play just 18 songs, as they aren't promoting anything... MTM cycle ended. and that gives them a lighter schedule so they can performance better, wich is good for us.

:P the only surprise in this tour will be the dbs songs o.O

i think its pretty obious that the band play just 18 songs, as they aren't promoting anything... MTM cycle ended. and that gives them a lighter schedule so they can performance better, wich is good for us.

:P the only surprise in this tour will be the dbs songs o.O

goood point :lol:

At the end of the day this is what counts.

like the Milton Keynes show, many people think that the show sucked ass, but if the people who were there think that it rocked thats enough!

DAMN FUCKIN RIGHT :D LOL

I hope the setlist gets some major changes as the tour progresses...if it doesn't then that just fuckin sucks ass

Edited by LPKode2

Quoted from Lp's myspace:

LINKIN PARK 2009 DOWNLOADS

Back by popular demand, fans attending select shows this summer will be able to purchase limited edition digital souvenir packs which include a code to download the live recording from that night’s show, a collectible CDR to burn the recording to, as well as exclusive photographs taken by the Linkin Park crew. The digital souvenir packs are ONLY available at merch booths at the following shows:

7/21 - Athens, GR

7/23 - Graz, AT

7/28 - Zurich, CH

7/30 - Stuttgart, DE

8/2 - Graefenhainichen, DE

8/8 - Chiba City, JP

8/9 - Osaka, JP

8/11 - Okinawa, JP

8/13 - Taipei, TW

8/15 - Shanghai, CN

8/16 - Macao, CN

*orgasm*

Quoted from Lp's myspace:

LINKIN PARK 2009 DOWNLOADS

Back by popular demand, fans attending select shows this summer will be able to purchase limited edition digital souvenir packs which include a code to download the live recording from that night’s show, a collectible CDR to burn the recording to, as well as exclusive photographs taken by the Linkin Park crew. The digital souvenir packs are ONLY available at merch booths at the following shows:

7/21 - Athens, GR

7/23 - Graz, AT

7/28 - Zurich, CH

7/30 - Stuttgart, DE

8/2 - Graefenhainichen, DE

8/8 - Chiba City, JP

8/9 - Osaka, JP

8/11 - Okinawa, JP

8/13 - Taipei, TW

8/15 - Shanghai, CN

8/16 - Macao, CN

*orgasm*

...emmm...we already know bout that as well. Sorry

unfortunately, same setlist as Turkey. the only different thing was APFMH, which Mike said was requested by the LPUers at the m&g. i've takwn lots of videos which i'll upload tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. now i'm dead x_x