Athens Post-Show Discussion

Nice not to hear There They Go anymore. A Place For My Head fits well over the outro.

As for the setlist, cool to hear Session back, but nothing spectacular. LP did shots sets early in 2008 when Chester was sick. Chester isn't sick so the only thing I can think of is a short set because of DBS performance.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah I was there last night and I'll tell you one thing! no matter the setlist, no matter thehow long they're on stage, their concert was absolutely amazing! and you know why? because it was the second time I saw them live cause they're not used to come to such small countries! that's why everybody in the concert enjoyed it!

hearing the first verses of APFMH and HHH was amazing! Also Chaz at the begging of the show (probably 2nd or 3rd song he said "We told you we were coming come back soon"

Another thing before WID Mike thanked us, the LPUers, for the gift we gave them and shouted as loud as he could "LPUUUUU"

Moreover Chaz thanked the audience by saying "What a beautifull crowd tonight, thx for coming"

yep, awesome video

it explains why APFMH got rapped over the outro AND why it won't be played this year

good that mike is answering all the questions :)

there are bootlegs from it?

yep, that HD taper got it almost full

SOTD missing

Faint/OSC shaky cause he wanted to enjoy a bit of the show

APFMH over POA

thanks to lprnway, who is also here in the forums :)

Edited by sckofelng

Guys, you can't imagine the show last night..... It was.... OMG!!!!!!!!! Pits everywere, Chester WAS TOTALLY WILD, the crowd singing ALL the time (I have Given Up in my digital camera, the only that I can hear is the crowd not Chaz, haha!!!)!!!!!!!!!!! Chester said "I told you that it won't take too much to come back"!!!! And he also said "Thank you" all the time!!!! In the end of the show he gave a HUGE kiss to the whole crowd!!!!!!!!!!! Everything was PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apfmh over poa = awesome!

sck, your inbox is full....

EDIT: about the m&g vid - what did Mike say about playing Carousel and why doesn't Brad want to play APFMH? it was kinda hard to understand for me

btw, some of the greek guys speak english in a funny way^^

Edited by JanekZech

apfmh over poa = awesome!

sck, your inbox is full....

EDIT: about the m&g vid - what did Mike say about playing Carousel and why doesn't Brad want to play APFMH? it was kinda hard to understand for me

btw, some of the greek guys speak english in a funny way^^

mike didint realy say enythink about that song just kinda blanked that plus he was listening to all the lpu fans asking for diffrent old songs lol

In that m&g clip Mike says they will have to ask Rob because he hasn't played APFMH for a while, what does he say about asking Brad?

Edited by ree_ree

What does Mike say about Brad in that m&g clip?

The LPUer request them to play APFH and Mike is explaining that it's difficult to do it because they hadn't rehearsed it and played live for a long time.. but they added it at the POA's outro^^