New Divide Release & Other Info!

[AndOne]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

srry i haven't posted in a while (wedding). the song is great and all...but...it kinda sucks more than it's great... WTF DID THE OLD LP GO!!!!!!!!!!!! Pop Punk is LP's new sound we might need to get used to this...(unfortunately...........)

srry i haven't posted in a while (wedding). the song is great and all...but...it kinda sucks more than it's great... WTF DID THE OLD LP GO!!!!!!!!!!!! Pop Punk is LP's new sound we might need to get used to this...(unfortunately...........)

it ain't pop punk

Edited by ThePretender

times change my friend and so does music, and i really wouldn't call LP pop-punk

Edited by Revolution1985

So far I like it but it's not exactly what I was expecting from LP... gotta remind myself

that it is a song for the upcoming Transformers movie. :unsure:

I hope the audio quality on itunes will be better/higher than the streaming version found

at linkinpark.com :mellow:

Just watched (again) the first Terminator movie this weekend and the theme song at the beginning sounds just right the first 2 secondes of the new song. Did anyone else notice that?

Edited by Kovalev27

do people still complain about that?

Not that I don't like New Divide (I really do, trust me.), but listening to this made me reminisce the time when i first heard SIB, with that "LP FOLLOW UP TO THE-SO-FUCKING-AWESOME-HYBRID-THEORY" fever on my head ... THAT was when i said, like, this is perfect. I dunno, i think i really like this song, ya know. But still, it wasn't THAT jaw dropping good for me. Let's just say it was a 3 inch jaw drop instead of a 5 inch jaw drop for SIB. But that's just me.

P.S. - Ah, fuck it. I love it anyway man. New Divide on repeat all night! :D