New Divide Release & Other Info!

[AndOne]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's there but not available (yet) :(

by the way what's the format for the audio file (mp3? acc? etc)? quality?

Never downloaded itunes until this afternoon and i am soooo not impressed

I can't wait to buy the song and I so can't wait to uninstall that piece of junk that is itunes :angry:

it's there but not available (yet) :(

by the way what's the format for the audio file (mp3? acc? etc)? quality?

Never downloaded itunes until this afternoon and i am soooo not impressed

I can't wait to buy the song and I so can't wait to uninstall that piece of junk that is itunes :angry:

AAC ~256kbps, it's good.

Just heard it...

The lyrics don't shine but it clearly show an improvement in the bridge.

At least they tried something different, but it is a WID pt.2.

One of the things that i always liked about LP is that they have the greatest beats by faaar, they make simplistic guitar parts look quite nice, like the Fort Minor CD.

But still it isn't great song, it's just like the Transformers Movie, a lot of flash a lot of noise but there isn't depth...

Still is really catchy and a radio hit.

It was a really nice try and i hope they keep trying .

6.5-7/10

3 reasons because i hate The Song....

01. SUCKS

02. SUCKS

03. SUCKS

is not LP, is another pusy pop song, chester not scream, brad lost escence, and mike wheres the rap?, mr. hahn is not hear in this song, phoenix is very single in the bass, really LP lost escence.

Mario.

Just heard it...

The lyrics don't shine but it clearly show an improvement in the bridge.

At least they tried something different, but it is a WID pt.2.

One of the things that i always liked about LP is that they have the greatest beats by faaar, they make simplistic guitar parts look quite nice, like the Fort Minor CD.

But still it isn't great song, it's just like the Transformers Movie, a lot of flash a lot of noise but there isn't depth...

Still is really catchy and a radio hit.

It was a really nice try and i hope they keep trying .

6.5-7/10

It's amazing that different people can listen to the same thing and take completely different things away. To me this sounds nothing like WID and to me this song means so much, it is really deep. The lyrics are amazing!

From Chester's twitter account earlier

"For those of you out there that want LP to sound like we did 10 years ago. Sorry. We've been there and done that. I'm not saying we won't Make heavy music that makes you want to break faces. But if you haven't noticed, there's more to us than that:) "

01. SUCKS

02. SUCKS

03. SUCKS

is not LP, is another pusy pop song, chester not scream, brad lost escence, and mike wheres the rap?, mr. hahn is not hear in this song, phoenix is very single in the bass, really LP lost escence.

Mario.

it's for a movie for god's sakes

01. SUCKS

02. SUCKS

03. SUCKS

Mario.

nice OPINION.....but lp fans have heard this a million times already...and actually the bass is one of the best parts of the song

New Divide - Single will be available in the store on May 20, 2009 (Australia)

there you go. apparently being in the middle of nowhere means we get movies a day ahead but songs a day later! amazing!

It's amazing that different people can listen to the same thing and take completely different things away. To me this sounds nothing like WID and to me this song means so much, it is really deep. The lyrics are amazing!

You know what?

If i would listened to this song 5 years a ago it would be my GOAT.

But time passes by and now i listen to metallica, soundgarden, foo fighters.

I don't know... Since minutes to midnight i kinda got frustrated with them, all their songs have the same structure and don't have a skilled guitar player...(MY OPINION)

They have one of the Greatest singers in the last decade but well it's just 1 person in a 6 men band...

But the thing i love about them is that they were the reason they made me love music back in 2001 when i was 11 so that always hold a place in my heart and will keep listening to them until the very day i die.

And i still like their songs, it's just that i see them in a different perspective and with a lot less hype and try to be objective as possible.

Hope they keep experimenting and doing crazy things and i will be there.

From Chester's twitter account earlier

"For those of you out there that want LP to sound like we did 10 years ago. Sorry. We've been there and done that. I'm not saying we won't Make heavy music that makes you want to break faces. But if you haven't noticed, there's more to us than that:) "

I don't want Hybrid theory and Meteora, They make great music(Better than 99% of the industry), it's just that a little of Given up and no more sorrow kind of song every now and then won't hurt anybody. ;)

I don't want Hybrid theory and Meteora, They make great music(Better than 99% of the industry), it's just that a little of Given up and no more sorrow kind of song every now and then won't hurt anybody. ;)

Yes it will. It will hurt Chester's voice, which means no more LP. :(

I'm not asking for a heavy song either. I loved MtM. I just think that the verses are too poppy. Overall it's a pretty neat song. Can't wait to hear it live, I'm a bit sceptical of how it will sound, I'm not sure they can pull it off, but lets wait and see.

Yes it will. It will hurt Chester's voice, which means no more LP. sad.gif

So... 99% of singers shoud play slow songs and stuff like that?

Bleed it out is a throat killer and im sure they will keep doin that kinds of things, remember that there are ways to sing that don't hurt your voice that much, take for example chris cornell he's been doing this for 20 years and with incredible accuracy (except some years, but Chester had a same kind of slump in 2007-2008)

You know what?

Smoking kills your throat and he keeps doing that.

Nobody makes him scream 20 straight seconds, if he somehow knew that he was losing his voice he would stopped doing that, you can also make longer instrumental parts to help the sing recover his breath.

Chester is still here and he's going to stay he's not going anywhere ;) .

Eh, I'm not sure how I feel about the song. I think it will probably grow on me. Chester sings it fantastically, but it is very pop.

I don't think I'll know how I really feel about it for a while. I'm torn.