New Divide Release & Other Info!

[AndOne]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was my first reaction. haha

To be honest, when the first verse started, I got a little bit worried. It sounded a bit too generic and not unique enough. However, as the song went on, it became epic. After the song was over, I definitely thought it was one of their best. And it got even better after hearing it a second time. It's definitely a great song and maybe a top 10 all time in my opinion. The only thing that I would have liked better is if there was a real melodic guitar solo instead of a break down before Chester sings on the bridge. It was a great build up but it didn't explode like I thought it might.

listened to it on LP.com, i like it, not entirely what im looking for in the new album but i think its a great song and will suit transformers. Will give me some listening pleasure for a while

*Slight off topic*

255 active users. New record?

Edit: Stupid me nvm.

*Back On Topic*

Song is the shit! I'll be happy with that style as an album. I have faith in the next album.

Edited by Craig_McC

I think it's a good song. Not great though.

The lyrics are better then most the lyrics from Minutes to Midnight.

What I don't like about this song is the fact that Chester's voice seems a little bit computerized. I also dislike that breakdown. I would've prefered a melodic guitar riff or some scratches from Mr. Hahn.

overall - 8/10