"The Crimson Chapter EP" Out December 1st

martinez

The new EP from Mike is up for the pre-order. The EP will be called "The Crimson Chapter EP" and released on December 1st. It contains 8 tracks total.

300x300.jpg

Tracklist:

01.Already Over (Crimson Intro) (2:11)

02.Already Over (2:40)

03.Already Over (Reorganized Mix) (1:52)

04.fine (Finer Mix) (3:23)

05.Already Over (Fort Minor Mix) [feat. Dom McLennon] (2:43)

06.In My Head (2:52)

07.Already Over (Nothing's There Mix) (3:07)

08.Already Over (Part 2) (2:32)

Source: Apple Music

EDIT 11/10: Mike has officially announced the EP and shared the Fort Minor Mix of "Already Over" featuring Dom McLennon from Brockhampton!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hahninator changed the title to The Crimson Chapter EP
  • lpliveusername changed the title to "The Crimson Chapter EP" Out December 1st

Just heard the FM MIX, it’s fkin dope! Great take by Mike. Something different. Same track with different approaches. Unique. 💯🎉🙌🏻🔥

sad that whatever Mike did, fans wanted more and more. sucks. he can just call it a quit and fans still being noisy bout it. 

This isnt what most hoped, but i think it still includes cool stuff. Yeah id also rather have a couple new tracks with this but Part 2 could be a new track, also the intro could be its own thing, FM remix is DOPE and Fine is my fav MS track so im glad to get a remix for that one. At least the remixes seem to be unique and not sped up, slowed or nightcore versions, so Im looking forward to give am all a listen. In My Head was unwanted but expected, but also all the visuals that have came with this are insane :D

As long as these are all real remixes and not just turning up or down the playback speed knob like the In My Head remix EP, this is fine, I guess. It does feel a little bit like we’re just getting random dumps of the same songs over and over, though.

The only saving grace here is that it’s free to stream, and not a CD/vinyl/box set exclusive

In My Head is technically the first release in this “new era”, alright.

Already Over is a new release / “lead single”, cool.

Throw in an Already Over remix, no problem.

The fine remix and the rest can fuck right off. This just feels lazy and label pandering.