Linkin Park Planning "Exciting Things" for 2023 - Meteora 20th Celebration

LPLStaff

12 minutes ago, arcyy57 said:

I hope it's the former, I really hope they won't disappoint us 

We still don‘t even know if the band is involved in it or if it‘s a fan project. Don‘t expect things that might be unrealistic and then get disappointed. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Coizu said:

We still don‘t even know if the band is involved in it or if it‘s a fan project. Don‘t expect things that might be unrealistic and then get disappointed. 

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that tomorrow we'll get something related to M20, but we don't know what will be, there's no official confirmation about "Lost"

1 hour ago, Coizu said:

I know, I have my doubts about this voicemail thing too

2 hours ago, JZ-GreyDazePatheticWorship said:

I just want to see the guys on a live stream that would be better than Lost.

I wish they can do LP Meteora's 20th Anniversary Q&A, like how Allison Hagendorf did with HT20 Q&A. I must know the story of each track: Lost, More The Victim, Healing Foot etc.

Edited by AJ93

8 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

I wish they can do LP Meteora's 20th Anniversary Q&A, like how Allison Hagendorf did with HT20 Q&A. I must know the story of each track: Lost, More The Victim, Healing Foot etc.

It would be great: QA and the release of Lost right after.

12 hours ago, arcyy57 said:

I think you guys are forgetting that there won't be three vocal demos but four. You need to count the A6 Meteora 20 version. There are like three variations of A6 in the album so the third one is most definitely the one with vocals. I'm not sure but I think there will be more demos that will have finalized vocals too

I'm thinking at least 11 out of the 15 demos have vocals. I'm specifically talking about Lost, Fighting Myself, More the Victim, A6 (Meteora|20 Demo), Cuidado ("Lying from You" Demo), Husky ("Hit the Floor" Demo), Interrogation ("Easier to Run" Demo), Faint (Meteora|20 Demo), Plaster II / Plaster 2 ("Figure.09" Demo), Shifter ("From the Inside" Demo), and Lost (2002 Mix).

Edited by NJPLP

15 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

I'm thinking at least out 11 of the 15 demos have vocals. I'm specifically talking about Lost, Fighting Myself, More the Victim, A6 (Meteora|20 Demo), Cuidado ("Lying from You" Demo), Husky ("Hit the Floor" Demo), Interrogation ("Easier to Run" Demo), Faint (Meteora|20 Demo), Plaster II / Plaster 2 ("Figure.09" Demo), Shifter ("From the Inside" Demo), and Lost (2002 Mix).

That would be a dream man, I’d freak out, it’s like a new album from Meteora era 

2 hours ago, STRANGELOVE92 said:

That would be a dream man, I’d freak out, it’s like a new album from Meteora era 

A few days ago, in the second topic related to Meteora 20, I wrote that for me the band wanted to achieve "the full album feeling". The Lost Demos CD may be like Meteora in the alternative universe. Maybe I'll be right. I hope I'll be! You can read my theory in the second topic if you're interested.

14 hours ago, NJPLP said:

I'm thinking at least 11 out of the 15 demos have vocals. I'm specifically talking about Lost, Fighting Myself, More the Victim, A6 (Meteora|20 Demo), Cuidado ("Lying from You" Demo), Husky ("Hit the Floor" Demo), Interrogation ("Easier to Run" Demo), Faint (Meteora|20 Demo), Plaster II / Plaster 2 ("Figure.09" Demo), Shifter ("From the Inside" Demo), and Lost (2002 Mix).

I don't think Lost (2002 Mix) is actually something that's getting released. It wasn't on the official tracklist when Warner put up the set by mistake.

3 hours ago, leftshoe18 said:

I don't think Lost (2002 Mix) is actually something that's getting released. It wasn't on the official tracklist when Warner put up the set by mistake.

Maybe that wasn't the full tracklist. Maybe there were some mistakes that they made when they put them up temporarily. Maybe Lost (2002 Mix) is an exclusive with the digital download of the album and on streaming platforms. I guess we'll find out later today.

Edited by NJPLP

20 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Maybe that wasn't the full tracklist. Maybe there were some mistakes that they made when they put them up temporarily. Maybe Lost (2002 Mix) is an exclusive with the digital download of the album and streaming platforms. I guess we'll find out later today.

That makes sense.

31 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Maybe that wasn't the full tracklist. Maybe there were some mistakes that they made when they put them up temporarily. Maybe Lost (2002 Mix) is an exclusive with the digital download of the album and on streaming platforms. I guess we'll find out later today.

I don’t see the point in releasing something like that on streaming services when it will not be a part of the boxset. Would confuse people as to why it wasn’t included and would be less incentive to genuinely want to spend over 200 bucks on something that doesn’t feel complete.

Also I’m 99% certain the 2002 mix was only ever mentioned here in a leak or in the other thread, then listed on genius.com by a fan with the rest of it, and therefore its existence and inclusion in the lost demos could be entirely fabricated to throw people off.

it’s incredible that we’re even getting the finished version. Including two versions of the same song on the one disc where everything else is completely unique doesn’t sound like something LP or Warner would want to do, realistically.

who knows at this point though, maybe the reason why Warner took it down had nothing to do with the timing or the countdown, maybe parts of it were wrong as well.

3 minutes ago, IntensityJS said:

I don’t see the point in releasing something like that on streaming services when it will not be a part of the boxset. Would confuse people as to why it wasn’t included and would be less incentive to genuinely want to spend over 200 bucks on something that doesn’t feel complete.

Also I’m 99% certain the 2002 mix was only ever mentioned here in a leak or in the other thread, then listed on genius.com by a fan with the rest of it, and therefore its existence and inclusion in the lost demos could be entirely fabricated to throw people off.

it’s incredible that we’re even getting the finished version. Including two versions of the same song on the one disc where everything else is completely unique doesn’t sound like something LP or Warner would want to do, realistically.

who knows at this point though, maybe the reason why Warner took it down had nothing to do with the timing or the countdown, maybe parts of it were wrong as well.

I was the fan who put the album on Genius, lol.

If Lost (2002 Mix) doesn't show up on the tracklist of the boxset with the listings of it or digitally on Apple Music after the announcement is made, then I'll ask someone on Genius to remove it.

Edited by NJPLP

12 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

I was the fan who put the album on Genius, lol.

If Lost (2002 Mix) doesn't show up on the tracklist of the boxset with the listings of it or digitally on Apple Music after the announcement is made, then I'll ask someone on Genius to remove it.

Lmao what have you started 😂

People on the LP subreddit are saying it’s real because Genius posted the tracklist 😂

True, welp, time will tell. This is one of the longest 7 hour periods of my life.

Edited by IntensityJS