Possible clip of new LP material

Jen

if this is lp this is not the lp we are use too

You have to remember that the score is meant to enhance the movie itself, so its going to be more influenced by the film then by anything Linkin Park has released.

the first part that starts at 0:12 seconds seems to be the new song...

from1:26 towards it´s just Steve Jablonsky´s Scorponok (score from the first movie).

Let´s wait more 2 weeks...i think we will listen to the song as soon as possible :lol:

From :13 to :32 sounds like it might be. Seems in the order of Lockjaw. I am not saying it sounds like it. I can just picture Chester singing to that new clip.

Edited by Southpaw

well doesn't necessarily mean that they don't have a piece of it that is good enough for a trailer tho.... idk.

btw... god...megan fox is so hot...mmmmhmmmm

This trailer started airing in theaters on Wednesday, and the new song was still being mixed Wednesday according to Mike's blog, so...no.

Yeah. Mike posted a blog about him going to mix it. I dont think it would of been mixed and thrown straight into the trailer. these things take time.

Its sounds pretty sweet if it is though.

Just to throw something in here, Mike also stated that the scoring team around Jablonsky (and whoever else works on this ... this kind of "team work" by Zimmer & Co. is kind of a running joke in the film music community, fyi. Since, you know, real composers don't work that way) already worked with LP's material, so this can very well be from their song, although the final mix is not yet finished.

DEFINANTLY is LP. And if it's not, the song we hear and Mike's description of the song is a MAJOR coincidence lol

Remember Mike's description of the song?

The backdrop for the song is built on layered, heavy synths and a sharp performance by Mr. Bourdon. We're keeping the drums a little looser on this track, not doing too much studio trickery...it creates a nice interplay between the organic feel of the rhythm track and the more robotic feel of the keyboards.

That's exactly what I heard. It sounds cool though, it's going to be interesting to see how vocals fit into a song like that. Oh and to confirm that we get a new SONG and SCORE, Mike updated his title referring to the Transformers stuff as NEW Linkin Park song and score. Although you can hear the song interpolated into the score if you listen closesly. Cool.

As for those who are possibly disappointed with the way this song sounds, it's MADE for Transformers and Transformers only, so LP went in with the intend to make it sounds more robotic and suitable for a Transformers project not so much an LP album in my opinion.

Whatever new we can get from these guys i love it :lol: IT's been so long, amazing how a tiny clip get's me so excited lol. NO artist get's me excited the way LP does. I guess it has to do with how long it takes for them to give us new material, part of me feels like that's what makes them so successfull int he first place since Meteora. Release GREAT songs in small quanitites every few years to stay relevant. Good idea..

Edited by thesungoesdown

In my opinion it's a part of the new song from LP.I think you can hear some of Chesters voice at 31-32 seconds, right before the end of the snippet.That's my opinion and it sounds like LP. :)

But of course the MtM-Style not Hybrid Theory. ;)

Edited by Sessin

according to this news http://www.scifiscoop.com/news/jablonsky-s...-of-the-fallen/

Michael Bay delivered the LINKIN PARK song to Jablonsky...(so the song was done).

After that they decided to call Linkin Park to help with the Score of the movie...

So the song in the Trailer can surely be the linkin park song. Because it was ready a lot earlier than the Mike´s post.

Other thing for the people talking about Mike´s post... He didn´t say WHEN the photo was taken. It´s not because he posted it yesterday that the photo HAD to be taken yesterday or near that...it easily can be taken a month ago.

So... let´s hope to hear the new song asap.