Possible clip of new LP material

Jen

This could easily be new LP in my opinion. It's funny, because since Lockjaw, I've expected it to sound like this, distorted guitars and a clean guitar playing a melody over it. I like the SOUND of it, but the music itself dosn't really sound interesting to me. Only the intro, with the drums and keyboards, and yes, they sound very much like what Mike described, as someone said.

Definitely new LP, no way its not. This just instantly struck me as very similar to everything they have been saying and it hits the nail on the coffin with the Mike description. This is definitely LP.

from 1:26 sounds like song... listen to it.. CAREFULLY !! from 1:26 to end

from 1:26 till the end it´s just Steve Jablonsky´s Scorponok (score from the first movie).

Just the beginning is the possible LP song.

It sounds like LP, it probably is. I can't wait until the full track leaks...any idea on when the movie or soundtrack is coming out? Or maybe you will be able to buy the song on iTunes? Who knows, I just hope it's soon.

from 1:26 sounds like song... listen to it.. CAREFULLY !! from 1:26 to end

That's the song used for some of the scenes that lead up to action scenes or whatever for the first movie and probably this movie too.