All Instrumentals & Acapellas List

Skipees

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know for sure that the vocal stems for With You are all out there (except for Mike's main verses). A channel on YouTube had Chester's main track and background track separated along with Mike's background.

1 minute ago, Scourge said:

I know for sure that the vocal stems for With You are all out there (except for Mike's main verses). A channel on YouTube had Chester's main track and background track separated along with Mike's background.

They are from concert samples if I am not mistaken

2 minutes ago, Scourge said:

Pretty sure those are just from the playback stems that got released a bit ago

4 of that 8 above (GU, BIO, SOTD, WID) are exactly the same like the one that leaked 2 years ago. Also I don't think we will ever get Shadow Of The Day (Instrumental) of the album version. The one that we have is a instrumental of that new version released on itunes.

Edited by martinez

2 hours ago, Steve said:

They are from concert samples if I am not mistaken

2 hours ago, SasstielExperience said:

Pretty sure those are just from the playback stems that got released a bit ago

Crazily enough, the concert stems don't have Chester's backing vocals and main vocals separated, unless the copy of the concert stems I found had those two tracks put together by the uploader

What was recently shared were the In Pieces and No More Sorrow instrumentals and the hands held high acapella, afaik.

2 hours ago, martinez said:

4 of that 8 above (GU, BIO, SOTD, WID) are exactly the same like the one that leaked 2 years ago. Also I don't think we will ever get Shadow Of The Day (Instrumental) of the album version. The one that we have is a instrumental of that new version released on itunes.

Interesting. What new version is that on itunes?

I always wonder why we got the instrumental from the Itunes version of SOTD instead of the original version, i mean its kinda weird that in a promo cd the instrumental of a song is from a streaming service and not from the album

11 hours ago, eyesburning said:

What was recently shared were the In Pieces and No More Sorrow instrumentals and the hands held high acapella, afaik.

Interesting. What new version is that on itunes?

it is weird version with synthetic violas/leads instead of whisper synth which Hahn used live/album

15 hours ago, Diaux said:

I always wonder why we got the instrumental from the Itunes version of SOTD instead of the original version, i mean its kinda weird that in a promo cd the instrumental of a song is from a streaming service and not from the album

Yeah, always seemed weird to me, kina how OSC isn't the album version but the Rock Band multitrack version.

2 hours ago, ToddWilliamson said:

I don't think all tracks from today's leak are from the same source but I could not be more stoked that we now have instrumentals for every MTM track!

They're not. My working theory is that because the songs Martinez cited are exactly the ones we didn't already have from one source or another, the other songs were taken from the sources we already had.

Edited by Justin

On 5/19/2019 at 1:54 AM, martinez said:

I got them.  I'm doing mastering on them.

The interesting thing is that the HHH, IB, VD, TLTGYA are in the quality 48.0kHz/320kbps instead of 44.1kHz like the rest of them.

after mastering where do you post them?

or do you keep it yourself?

would be interested to hear all the mastered editions..

On 5/19/2019 at 2:08 AM, eyesburning said:

Also, in the new leak 'In Pieces' and 'No More Sorrow' are at a higher bitrate (320kbps). Is this an upconversion or actually a better quality?

To answer my own question: It seems that these were upconverted and are not true 320kbps mp3 files. Looking at the frequency spectrum they basically look the same and cut off between 15 and 20 kHz. As I'm not an expert at audio stuff, I am still not 100% sure, though. Would still be cool if we could get a single source rip for the entire instrumental album.

On 5/20/2019 at 5:08 PM, Masterli said:

We have any proof that ATS instrumentals exist ?

Yes. Both ATS and Reanimation (the only 2 left) instrumental albums do exists, it's a matter of time before they "leak".

Edited by KlaytonShinoda