All Instrumentals & Acapellas List

Skipees

Isn't the Breaking The Habit instrumental only in the menu of the Breaking The Habit DVD?

it is.

Added:

Meteora (Special Edition):

Krwlng (Cut) (03:58)

Minutes To Midnight (Special Edition):

What I've Done (00:30)

Edited by Skipees

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Krwlng (Cut) (03:58)

It's possible I'm just missing it, so I apologize if that's the case. I've only seen it on youtube, but I thought the Krwlng instrumental from the Making of Meteora was only around 2:40 long.. Is it in another section besides the credits? Or are the credits actually 4 minutes long?

It's possible I'm just missing it, so I apologize if that's the case. I've only seen it on youtube, but I thought the Krwlng instrumental from the Making of Meteora was only around 2:40 long.. Is it in another section besides the credits? Or are the credits actually 4 minutes long?

It's 3:48 from when the song started (while they're still talking), but the "clean" part is only 2:40 like you said, fixed.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Kenna, Lupe Fiasco, Mike Shinoda - Resurrection

We got instrumental of that, the song is titled "Universe [2006 Demo]" and it is on LPU13.

What's interesting about it is the fact that Mike said it was a leftover Fort Minor demo. So wasn't Divided from LPUX, as well as Basquiat from LPU13.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was there a copyright issue with the HT + M instrumentals having direct links in the forums?

Was there a copyright issue with the HT + M instrumentals having direct links in the forums?

Yup, sure is. Don't link them whatever yo do or your threads or posts will get deleted, so be careful of what you say bout em! :P Edited by Bennington_Hahn

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There are also completely legit instrumentals for: What I've Done, Shadow Of The Day and Bleed It Out from an unknown source.

No, there is an official complete one that leaked onto the web at some point.

About the PMA acapella, I wouldn't call it official, as far as I know it's a recreation made from the stems.

It is. The source of it is completely unknown though, literally just popped up on a random Youtube channel a few years back (and has long since been deleted). Post I made about it on LPA: http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41458&p=1346599&viewfull=1#post1346599

I had it from, like, early ’13 or late ’12. The source guy is my friend. I don’t remember where he got it from but he had the YT channel. We were members of a private forum and we exchanged some LP instrumentals and multitracks. We went our separate ways when the forum got shut down. Later that year I found a youtube video of this so-called “official instrumental” so I thought I’d leave the guy a message. Turns out it was that friend and he said I was one of the very few people he’d be willing to share it with in full quality. Well, I guess I’m the only one who kept his word not sharing it.

Not that I wouldn’t want the community to have it, but when you get your hands on something like this or, let’s say, PMAW stems, you want to be damn sure it doesn’t leak, because that generally causes problems as many of the tracks are digitally watermarked, which means the source can (and eventually will) be tracked.
The instrumental itself is very interesting though, which made me skeptical about it at first. If you try to align it with the album version, it changes speed in some parts.
Anyway, after that I stopped trading because I was sick of it. I also completely changed music genres to more soundtrack-ish style oriented music which meant I stopped caring about this completely. With that said, I still love LP and am interested in getting new LP instrumentals but not so much in trading. I could PM you my Iridescent instrumental but I don’t think it’s any different from what you already have.

There are also completely legit instrumentals for: What I've Done, Shadow Of The Day and Bleed It Out from an unknown source.

About the PMA acapella, I wouldn't call it official, as far as I know it's a recreation made from the stems.

You mean those from that Pedruko guy? BIO is legit, it’s from some WBR instrumental promo, I saw it around somewhere. His SotD has some weird synth which makes me believe it’s faked, possibly from GH multitracks? Not sure about WID, though.

PS: Astat, thanks for your for your reply, man. Means a lot. I love your tabs, your guitars, and vids… Also, your notes are so interesting to read! Hope you’re well and rocking it.

//edit: You should start including download for your guitar tracks, Astat! I’d love to hear them separately

Edited by Patrik774

The different SOTD synth is a huge mystery itself, but SOTD and WID seem too perfect to be from guitar hero, in terms of the mastering/editing of the tracks. The lengths are also different, not that extra silence at the end proves anything but they seem real to me for those reasons.

I had it from, like, early ’13 or late ’12. The source guy is my friend. I don’t remember where he got it from but he had the YT channel. We were members of a private forum and we exchanged some LP instrumentals and multitracks. We went our separate ways when the forum got shut down. Later that year I found a youtube video of this so-called “official instrumental” so I thought I’d leave the guy a message. Turns out it was that friend and he said I was one of the very few people he’d be willing to share it with in full quality. Well, I guess I’m the only one who kept his word not sharing it.

Not that I wouldn’t want the community to have it, but when you get your hands on something like this or, let’s say, PMAW stems, you want to be damn sure it doesn’t leak, because that generally causes problems as many of the tracks are digitally watermarked, which means the source can (and eventually will) be tracked.
The instrumental itself is very interesting though, which made me skeptical about it at first. If you try to align it with the album version, it changes speed in some parts.
Anyway, after that I stopped trading because I was sick of it. I also completely changed music genres to more soundtrack-ish style oriented music which meant I stopped caring about this completely. With that said, I still love LP and am interested in getting new LP instrumentals but not so much in trading. I could PM you my Iridescent instrumental but I don’t think it’s any different from what you already have.

You mean those from that Pedruko guy? BIO is legit, it’s from some WBR instrumental promo, I saw it around somewhere. His SotD has some weird synth which makes me believe it’s faked, possibly from GH multitracks? Not sure about WID, though.

PS: Astat, thanks for your for your reply, man. Means a lot. I love your tabs, your guitars, and vids… Also, your notes are so interesting to read! Hope you’re well and rocking it.

//edit: You should start including download for your guitar tracks, Astat! I’d love to hear them separately

I want to say he actually ended up adding a download link to the Iridescent instrumental in that Youtube video description at some point before it was deleted. The file I have definitely isn't a Youtube stream rip, but I don't recall acquiring it from anywhere else either. I'm pretty sure it was linked in the description to that video.

I'm on the fence about the BIO/WID/SOTD ones, it seems almost TOO coincidental that they're the same songs that were used in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, but the levels sound "right" compared to what you normally get when combining stems from those games, like Jonas said. Then again, maybe someone just spent a lot of time fixing volume levels and such to make them sound right. I'd basically consider that an official instrumental regardless, it's really just lacking the final mastering that would be done after all the tracks are combined.

As far as track lengths go, I've noticed that the speeds of songs in Guitar Hero/Rock Band tend to vary VERY slightly from the actual album versions. I encountered this when I was recording my guitar cover for One Step Closer, I used the stems when I was doing the recording since I already had them on my computer, but when I went to mix my guitar track with the album version, I ended up like .2 seconds off-sync by the end of the track. Had to do some VERY careful time compression to get it to sound right without re-recording the whole thing!

I'd share my raw guitar tracks, but doing so would make it a lot more obvious where I cheated and overdubbed stuff that I didn't play right in one continuous take I'd need a BIG premium cloud storage account of some type that could handle several hundred uncompressed .wav files and the ensuing bandwidth from downloads.

We made a deal with the guy for the PMA stems years ago and he went back on his word and screwed us, after we had paid him. Long story behind that. I know the PMA stuff is circulating like mad, because BEFORE I even got the stuff from him, people were messaging me and offering ME the files. I was like, jesus christ. Finally we got what we made a deal for. I don't know if I've ever even posted that before, but yeah. The files are legit, yeah they're watermarked.

I had no idea about this Iridescent thing until now. I have the WID/BIO/etc files...thought those were legit but maybe not as you all have said. I was truly clueless about some of this, except the PMA stuff.

There is a CD that was sold on eBay in 2010~ with the OSC files in the exact same fashion as PMA; I saved the image of the CD.