All Instrumentals & Acapellas List

Skipees

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ATS leaked in lossless, which is what I had a feeling would happen.

Word of advice: When someone is saying "I'm the only person with this item, you must pay me for it," they certainly are not the only ones, and they're trying to make a quick buck before they leak.

Awesome! Even though most of the songs were already released as "official" instrumentals from the Rock Band multitracks, it's very cool to hear them properly. Now Reanimation is next.

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

1 hour ago, Justin said:

Word of advice: When someone is saying "I'm the only person with this item, you must pay me for it," they certainly are not the only ones, and they're trying to make a quick buck before they leak.

This was the point i was trying to make in a earlier post, once a source has been found someone will leak it.

I still think that this topic needs to be "rebooted" with everything that has been leaked and what still needs to be leaked?

7 minutes ago, Justin said:

It's good to here them mixed professionally, yeah. The instrumentals made from RB/GH multitracks are definitely cool, but they're not official/studio mixed.

Absolutely. Listening more to it I quickly notice hearing certain parts of the songs as how they were mixed with vocals is so satisfying to experience again, I will not deny, I teared up a bit with The Messenger. Almost 9 years later still gives me chills, and now listening to it without vocals it's even deeper.

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

2 hours ago, Justin said:

yeah, it's just a matter of patience before someone actually liberated the files to public for free, rather than paying fees which even they don't even have the rights for..

also if you check the post on the leak, the seller was quite pissed off in the comments..

Edited by jeff10012003

6 hours ago, martinez said:

WTCFM it's the only one I wanted to have. It seems that it's a slightly different version compared to how the album version goes.

The outro's a little different. Probably what the original version sounded like before NoBrain made his edits that appeared on the final album mix.

5 hours ago, Astat said:

The outro's a little different. Probably what the original version sounded like before NoBrain made his edits that appeared on the final album mix.

Wasn't NoBrain the winner of The Catalyst remix contest? Didn't know he mixed WTCFM.

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

10 hours ago, Justin said:

There's Reanimation, MTM, and PT that are out there. Probably will leak sooner or later.

Apparently Reanimation isn't the complete album though.

X-Ecutioner Style, My<Dsmbr and Kyur4 the Ich are missing for some reason. I could even maybe include tracks such as [Chali] or [Riff Raff], but I understand them not being included just because they're more like transition tracks.

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

1 hour ago, michalangelo said:

I believe working on one song from the album was one of the prizes in that contest.

I only remember being aware of the winner (you could download the stems from a few parts of the song for free If I'm not mistaken) being featured with the upcoming new single at the time, don't really recall reading any reward about involving the winner with the album.

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

NoBrain did a little article with LPA (I think it was) regarding the experiences. Then during the 2010 ATS tour, there was a note on the setlists with something along the lines of "(w/ NoBrain sample)" after WTCFM. The prize was to have your remix featured and do a little work on an LP song, as mentioned.

ATSinstr.png

I edited them to make them sound just like the album versions (with transitions etc.), I was trying to keep the same length like the original songs with vocals have.

Edited by martinez

Na man he’s on WTCFM lol

Here’s how it all went down including him talking to Mike etc: https://www.lpassociation.com/forum/threads/lpassociation-exclusive-interview-with-nobrain.31729/

https://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=When_They_Come_For_Me

The outro of the song was actually not done by the band, but instead of created by the winner of "The Catalyst" remix contest, NoBraiN, who was allowed to contribute one of the tracks on the album, with the options being either "When They Come For Me" or "Jornada Del Muerto". He was told that the parts he made didn't necessarily have to make the album, since the band already had an artistic vision for the tracks. [1] Ultimately, his contributions for "When They Come For Me" made the cut, and are present on the album.”

7 minutes ago, KlaytonShinoda said:

Good for him then ^

Are you using iTunes?

Yeah.

15 hours ago, Justin said:

It's good to here them mixed professionally, yeah. The instrumentals made from RB/GH multitracks are definitely cool, but they're not official/studio mixed.

They still have slightly different mixing, comparing to the album versions, but they are really closer to the them, than the one from multitracks.

Edited by martinez

Rea instrumentals leaked. Unfortunately Pts has vocals.

I have noticed that besides Pts (which is probably done from multitracks - background vocals, missing instrumental parts) and KRWLNG, I already have the rest of them.

Edited by martinez