All Instrumentals & Acapellas List

Skipees

Instrumentals for all songs does exists. You don't have to prove it by a links to potential fake promo CDs. There was no promo CD for OML instrumentals but they leaked. Meteora promo CD with instrumentals also turned to be a fake.

There are pictures of: MTM, PT, ATS, REA promo CDs. It is a really hard to believe that after all those years no one even heard about all those promo CDs till now, when the picture of them started to leak like 2 months ago and that someone suddenly discovered all of those in that short part of the time.

Edited by martinez

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, martinez said:

Instrumentals for all songs does exists. You don't have to prove it by a links to potential fake promo CDs. There was no promo CD for OML instrumentals but they leaked. Meteora promo CD with instrumentals also turned to be a fake.

There are pictures of: MTM, PT, ATS, REA promo CDs. It is a really hard to believe that after all those years no one even heard about all those promo CDs till now, when the picture of them started to leak like 2 months ago and that someone suddenly discovered all of those in that short part of the time.

Where did the Meteora instrumentals come from then? The album is from 2003 and CDs were used a lot....so I'd expect that there exists some sort of promo CD for the Meteora instrumentals. I'm just guessing that very few people have these CDs and they are not sharing them. But who knows...

16 hours ago, martinez said:

I doubt there's any instrumental version of Recharged, as example. But I'm 100% convinced that there's an instrumental version of Mike's remix of LOATR (the 2009-10 LPTV intro had it).

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

On 5/22/2019 at 4:08 AM, eyesburning said:

Where did the Meteora instrumentals come from then? The album is from 2003 and CDs were used a lot....so I'd expect that there exists some sort of promo CD for the Meteora instrumentals. I'm just guessing that very few people have these CDs and they are not sharing them. But who knows...

Both the Meteora and the Hybrid Theory Instrumentals came from Promo CDs. No one hears them because they're really not for the public to hear - they're mostly sent to radio stations and what not for promotional use. 

5 hours ago, RogueSoul said:

Both the Meteora and the Hybrid Theory Instrumentals came from Promo CDs. No one hears them because they're really not for the public to hear - they're mostly sent to radio stations and what not for promotional use. 

Not sure about Meteora, but I know for a fact the Hybrid Theory instrumentals we have didn't come from a CD; and like some of the Minutes To Midnight "instrumentals", the "instrumental version" of One Step Closer in circulation was created with the multitracks.

I'm agree with the person (it was someone from higher rank - staff member or Astat) who said here Meteora promo CD was fake. I mean just listen to circulating Meteora instrumentals, they don't sound like they were taken from the official promo CD. With all those glitch they have, they sound more like they were recorded.

Edited by martinez

25 minutes ago, GarretLP said:

This thread should be closed down and reported to Adam and WBR.

I know you started some shit on chat and I ignored it for the sake of not breaking the good vibes, but now I can't ignore it after this.

Dude, if you're gonna troll, be more original, because you're going (sorry not sorry) full retard now. Stop acting like a fucking child everywhere around here. If you're truly Geki, then why keeping creating new accounts? Do you need any type of help? Or you're just straight up a garbage human being with no life?

43 minutes ago, GarretLP said:

This thread should be closed down and reported to Adam and WBR.

I know you're going for sarcasm, but I'm going to give you a straight answer anyway.

There's a difference between compiling lists of what is available "out there", and actually posting the material itself.

On 5/25/2019 at 8:14 PM, lpliveusername said:

the "instrumental version" of One Step Closer in circulation was created with the multitracks.

That may have been the case initially but I'm pretty sure what's out there now is legit. The original OSC instrumental was put together from the Rock Band stems, which was obvious due to the kick being panned to one side and the snare to the other. But a "correct" version has been out for quite a while now - the date on the one I have is November of 2014, while the OSC multitrack didn't leak until within the last year. I know a few people have had the HT multitracks for many years but I don't think any of them bothered to do anything like put instrumentals together using them.

18 hours ago, martinez said:

I'm agree with the person (it was someone from higher rank - staff member or Astat) who said here Meteora promo CD was fake. I mean just listen to circulating Meteora instrumentals, they don't sound like they were taken from the official promo CD. With all those glitch they have, they sound more like they were recorded.

I think the Meteora instrumentals may have been recorded back through someone's computer sound card instead of directly ripping a CD. The glitches sound more like interface-related latency than CD skips.

I'm sure the CD does exist though. We've just unfortunately never gotten a proper upgrade.

Edited by Astat

God, can't freaking wait for the rest of the album (thought at times maybe it was just me but the quality sounded a bit weird towards the end). Reanimation next I guess?

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

So, there seems to be a guy on reddit selling the instrumental albums in lossless format. I'm wondering if it would be worth it to combine efforts to get the money together to buy them. But, this would probably turn out difficult to organize. 

Also, I am sure there are some people that have at least HT instrumentals in lossless and could leak it such that this guy wouldn't make money from it.

1 hour ago, eyesburning said:

So, there seems to be a guy on reddit selling the instrumental albums in lossless format. I'm wondering if it would be worth it to combine efforts to get the money together to buy them. But, this would probably turn out difficult to organize. 

Also, I am sure there are some people that have at least HT instrumentals in lossless and could leak it such that this guy wouldn't make money from it.

Preview: https://instaud.io/3KxR damn, if they're truly lossless (including the actual official OSC & SOTD instrumentals, and fixing some quality issues of the Meteora CD)  then the price might get a bit crazy.

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

53 minutes ago, KlaytonShinoda said:

Preview: https://instaud.io/3KxR damn, if they're truly lossless (including the actual official OSC & SOTD instrumentals, and fixing some quality issues of the Meteora CD)  then the price might get a bit crazy.

They seem to be truly lossless. He told me it's $300 per album but there's probably room for negotiation. Again, not sure how we could make that a community effort... (e.g. 100 people giving $5 or something like that).

3KxR.jpg

im 99% sure that getting people to give money to this person wouldn't happen. This like this will leak eventually you just have to give it time. Also if we would to all band together to pay this, we (LPL) wouldn't be able to release these in any capacity...

On 6/1/2019 at 3:19 AM, heartagram_616 said:

im 99% sure that getting people to give money to this person wouldn't happen. This like this will leak eventually you just have to give it time. Also if we would to all band together to pay this, we (LPL) wouldn't be able to release these in any capacity...

Yea...that's what I thought...

While the remaining albums will leak sooner or later I am not so sure if we will ever get decent quality leaks for any of the albums. (e.g. missing OSC, SOTD instrumentals, audio-cracks in Meteora).