2017.05.06 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Maximus Festival

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a huge fan of the shortened songs, but if it allows them to play more songs i m okay, considering that now they have 7 records out with more than 80 songs and they can t stop playing classics like Numb, ITE, OSC, WID, BID, BIO and stuff like that

I like the shortened songs because it allows them to play more songs.

I like the shortened songs because it allows them to play more songs.

I get this, but why can't they just play more full songs? At this point, there's no reason they can't play a full 2 hour show.

Hola works fine for me.

I highly recommend NOT to use Hola. If you use Hola you automatically get an exit point for other users. That means that if you are living in the USA for example and someone wants to proxy their traffic over the USA, you might be the machine they will use to do that.

I highly recommend NOT to use Hola. If you use Hola you automatically get an exit point for other users. That means that if you are living in the USA for example and someone wants to proxy their traffic over the USA, you might be the machine they will use to do that.

If you don't want to take the risk, there are other free VPN services such as TunnelBear, but most of them have a download limit that won't last for the entire webcast.

Do we have any information on how safe the livestream is? I think there were some festivals before where they were scheduled for a broadcast even though it was unsure if they have the clearance until minutes before the show started.

Thank you for this!

Can anyone confirm if I did this right.

So Linkin Park starts at 9:30 Buenos Aires time? and that would be 5:30 PST?

Surprised it's only a 4 hour difference.

Also, do we think this will be uploaded to youtube by someone afterwards?

Edited by Bliss

Correct on the timing. 8:30pm EST, 5:30pm PST. Someone will upload it if it gets recorded. What LP webcast hasn't been uploaded online? None.

But I can't get Vorterix to work right now using the Hola VPN. Site doesn't load for me at all. It works when I am browsing from the USA, but of course the webcast isn't viewable.

Correct on the timing. 8:30pm EST, 5:30pm PST. Someone will upload it if it gets recorded. What LP webcast hasn't been uploaded online? None.

But I can't get Vorterix to work right now. Site doesn't load for me at all.

Thank you for the response! You are always so helpful :)

And you bring up a valid point, someone always uploads LP broadcasts. I'm guessing Vorterix has a lot more traffic than they intended for at the moment.