2017.05.06 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Maximus Festival

the bitrate is too high for me and it's buffering all the time. any chance to get a little bit lower?

If you use the app, or the stream in Safari or Edge the quality should adjust automatically.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything we *might* get Invisible. LP has become very secretive with new material since LT. unlike other bands they don't like playing unreleased material before the album drops it seems.

I'm guessing heavy, good goodbye (only half the song/ 2 mike verses), battle symphony in a medley, possibly invisible, and maybe teases in intros/outros/transitions. I'd love to be wrong though.

Besides that it'll probably be a very by the numbers LP set since this is a festival. THP material would be perfect tonight considering there are some heavy hitter bands on the lineup.

Edited by Hybrid1988

Trick also works in Firefox! Just use these Add-ons:

- Native HLS Playback (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/native_hls_playback/)

- User-Agent Switcher (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/user-agent-switcher-firefox/) (switch to Apple iOS(iPhone))

Works fine so far! :)

BTW: I'm from Germany! ;)

Thank you so much!

It got me past the normal screen but now the video is just "black" and not showing anything. Would you know how to fix that?

EDIT: I switched to Iphone quality and it works.

5 more minutes!

Where is everbody?

Edited by Bliss

Thank you so much!

It got me past the normal screen but now the video is just "black" and not showing anything. Would you know how to fix that?

EDIT: I switched to Iphone quality and it works.

5 more minutes!

Where is everbody?

How do you change to iphone quality? The screen is black with me too

How do you change to iphone quality? The screen is black with me too

Install the plug-instructions linked above and them a little thing will show up in the right hand corner that will let you change the quality.

It was badddddd! Lol. How's your video quality?

Nothing remarkable, but pretty standard webcast quality.

I'm also on an iPhone SE, so my screen's pretty tiny. Might be a lot more pixelated than I realize. :lol:

Nothing remarkable, but pretty standard webcast quality.

I'm also on an iPhone SE, so my screen's pretty tiny. Might be a lot more pixelated than I realize. :lol:

Yer I was on my iPad. Was the same. I'm now watching the YouTube stream. It's good