Fort Minor debuts new single, "Welcome"

RogueSoul

Little off by on topic. Did anyone get an email from the merch providers regarding their order (The Deluxe vinyl)? They said there was a payment issue for both me and a friend but I can see the charge on my credit card....

Are we the only ones?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok that was a hell of a lot better than I thought it'd be. He can perform solo no problem. It's very refreshing to see him get out from behind the keyboard aka battle station. The solo shows will be good. He looks very confident now.

Why did you guys embedded a slowed down version on this post. That is crazy

Fixed. I guess someone put it there in place of the new video. So many fake Fort Minor accounts on Youtube. I had to go to Mike's site to get the right one, but since Mike didn't put up a lyric video I just took it down. Everyone should watch the 360 version anyways. :P

Here's a video of Mike talking about Fort Minor's return and the new single Welcome. It's some good stuff.

Here is a video of the Performance. Best I could find.

Here is also a Power 106 LA interview & Radio premiere of the song.

Edited by XeroSkies

i read this over a few times, i love the wording-

"lead singer Chester Bennington’s voice strikes in broad strokes of a sword, slashing violently with his voice at any that can hear. Shinoda’s bars are the shank in the equation. Each line punctures and prods, a flurry of groove in between all the chaos. It’s in his verses and ability that the band can swing between the heavy and light elements of the band."

Got myself pre-ordering the LP, I felt I would regret it if I didn't. I am hooked on the song currently. The Noisey interview def. was a great read.

i ordered the premium LP/art, debating on ordering more or waiting to buy the pieces i want on Ebay lol

So one verse got dropped and he doesn't want to work with FM again? He seemed to be implying that while there's no bad blood, he won't be involved with FM anymore.

To be honest I rather it be all Mike, even though Ryu is pretty good I thought he (and SOB) were over featured on TRT. Either way though, having your verse cut to me doesn't seem to be a cause to sever ties.

So one verse got dropped and he doesn't want to work with FM again? He seemed to be implying that while there's no bad blood, he won't be involved with FM anymore.

To be honest I rather it be all Mike, even though Ryu is pretty good I thought he (and SOB) were over featured on TRT. Either way though, having your verse cut to me doesn't seem to be a cause to sever ties.

I'm sure it wont be the first or last time one of his verses gets cut. I just dont like how he went about mentioning it b/c it sounds like if there wasnt bad blood there certainly is now.