Fort Minor return on Conan June 22

DystopianBy

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like the new FM will be much more electronica/hip-hop oriented than it was beats and symphonics on The Rising Tied.

I only say this because it looks like Mike has been writing a majority of the music with a keyboard, wherever the fuck he may be. I don't know.

Tak shared the "Hello" pic on FB

https://www.facebook.com/ribkat/posts/10153404089492594

attachicon.giftak.jpg

so confusing...

I don't get why people get confused, with Tak sharing that picture is pretty obvious that the original line-up will come back.

I don't really like FM for real I prefer Grey Daze or the Xero demo tape, I just wish that LP members focus all their energy in LP, they are getting old and time is running out.

Could this whole Hello / Go Away thing be related to new Fort Minor music? I guess we may find out on Monday. All aboard the hype train!

"Hello" could be part of the first verse then "Go Away" in the chorus. Hello and go away are kind of related because they're directly opposite so that's part of one song I guess.

"Hello" could be part of the first verse then "Go Away" in the chorus. Hello and go away are kind of related because they're directly opposite so that's part of one song I guess.

Fort minor literally represents constrast So hello/ bye. Is actually "normal"?

I think it's obvious that the "Go Away" part represents APFMH and the "Hello" part represents Hybrid Theory being LP's debut album. Mike is just gonna go and perform the entirety of Hybrid Theory by himself under the guise of Fort Minor. :P

Go away Fort Minor, Hello new band title. So simple!

Makes sense. What if it's not about FM at all and FM here is just for the hype? I'm sure it's will end up with some new music from Mike, but i'm not sure it's gonna be new FM music. New band name?

On the interview with Montreality last year, Mike said the new FM album won't sound like TRT. So maybe he's trying to move into a completely different direction. I hope the new album sound more like rock/hip-hop rather than electronic/hip-hop as Mike and OM&M has been getting too close to each other. All the things we say are just guesses. However, we need to wait 2 more days to see what it really is all about.

I don't get why people get confused, with Tak sharing that picture is pretty obvious that the original line-up will come back.

Tak was pissed about Mike after the Warner-SoB-thing

Link is offline here, guess he deleted the post?

To see it you must become friends with him