Fort Minor return on Conan June 22

DystopianBy

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alrighty then. false alarm

It could very well have some significance, but it's just not an album release. Or maybe it was supposed to be before the music industry decided to change all release dates to Fridays instead of Tuesdays. Though, I do recall Astat saying that's been a concert visual for a few years. No idea about that, though.

It could very well have some significance, but it's just not an album release. Or maybe it was supposed to be before the music industry decided to change all release dates to Fridays instead of Tuesdays. Though, I do recall Astat saying that's been a concert visual for a few years. No idea about that, though.

I just figured if anyone knew about it, it would be you guys lol. Couldn't find the search function on here so I just posted it. That's pretty impressive if someone can notice that such a small detail has been a visual element for a few years. I don't know how you guys stay on top of such minute details :P