LPU XIV Exclusive Launch in Berlin on November 9

Stranger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys -

The LPU XIV Bundle will arrive this week in Berlin. We had some delays at customs unfortunately.

The bundle will include all the brand new merch items and a 1 year membership.

LPU CD will be released globally the day we launch online. Official release details coming soon.

-Lorenzo

17,000 people.

If they continue this trend of B, A, B, A, etc then Berlin will unfortunately get Set A. However, the band has changed setlists to coincide with proshot shows in the past (actually it's pretty common for them), so who knows. They seem really comfortable with Set B right now, playing it first in Brazil and in Europe at Zurich so Set B in Berlin actually wouldn't surprise me at all. It all comes down to what they feel the most comfortable with.

WHAATTT?? Hell no! I don't want more live songs in the LPU. I prefer to hear dubstep remixes on it than that. The DSP are better when you can buy the full show, not a few songs.

Burn in hell

I've never said that is a good idea! :P It's a possibility

Edited by mauriciokkp

Dude if they play live "rare" songs yeah, it's great like, "Reading My Eyes" or "QWERTY" but the same songs again and again it's not a great idea. :blink:

I repeat, I've never said that is a good idea!

The only thing I want is demos with vocals! Like Primo and What We Don't Know :rolleyes:

Edited by mauriciokkp

I repeat, I've never said that is a good idea!

The only thing I want is demos with vocals! Like Primo and What We Don't Know :rolleyes:

Same here, would be perfect if all the LPU is full of demos with vocals an no instrumental demos, or demos with vocals + b-sides.

I like some of the instrumental demos though personally. I agree there shouldn't be any live tracks on LPU cd's though, unless it's a special performance or in some way unique enough to warrant inclusion. That's my opinion, anyway.

LinkinPark.fr's Facebook page just posted the LPU XIV bundles. Looks pretty awesome and better than LPU XIII.

Lorenzo mentioned in his Twitter that this will be all the items for LPU XIV except CD.

T-shirt is back! Stickers! Guitar pick!

10408941_10152905243611804_8214893345167

One of the user from VK.com posted the tracklist for LPU XIV.

1. Wires [2014 DEMO]
2. Charges Around [2002 DEMO]
3. Through The Desert [2006 DEMO]
4. All For Nothing [2013 DEMO]
5. Promises [iN BETWEEN DEMO]
6. Tears From The Past [2011 DEMO]
7. Long Song [2003 DEMO]
8. Decomposition [2013 DEMO]
9. Carousel [1999 DEMO]
10.The Eternal Path [2010 DEMO]

Not sure if it's legit or not but Linkin Park France just posted an updates (on their Facebook page) which is they played a song during M&G at Vienna and managed to "grab" the song. You can check the original post here: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=834106619974951&id=115304495188504

Not sure if it's legit or not but Linkin Park France just posted an updates (on their Facebook page) which is they played a song during M&G at Vienna and managed to "grab" the song. You can check the original post here: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=834106619974951&id=115304495188504

Damn that's probably the In Between demo. Sounds just like it

Damn that's probably the In Between demo. Sounds just like it

This song was upload in "full" in the Vienna show thread by LinKinParKer. Seems that is from 2002, so is "Charges Around", if the tracklist is correct.

And the "sample" in the chorus part seems as the sample from Petrified, or is only my ears? :P