LPU XIV Exclusive Launch in Berlin on November 9

Stranger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking the Habit was a TWO minute instrumental that was extended later, per Mike. The 10 minute thing is completely fake.

Wow....I too always thought it was originally a 10 minute demo that the rest of LP convinced him to shorten and write lyrics for. Not sure where I got that from, but thank you for debunking that either way lol

I hope this is not a version which we already have, like it was with In The End demo and Forgotten demo (and I know that these songs on the LPU CDs have better quality and mastering)

If the tracklist does actually turn out to be real, I would hope it's different as well.

Edited by Justin

Of course we wouldn't get THP demos so quickly, as I'd said earlier. You guys owe me cookies...wait, never mind; candy.

'There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered, Honey'

Oh, that's only half of the title. There's more. 'You Just Haven't Figured It Out' or something like that.

Breaking the Habit was a TWO minute instrumental that was extended later, per Mike. The 10 minute thing is completely fake.

When you see it...LPLive edition