LPU XIV Exclusive Launch in Berlin on November 9

Stranger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think no one says that this song is fake, it sounds real and you can even hear Lorenzo talk, but that doesn't proof anything. It's not hard to make up a song list when you have info about one of the songs, that's the same thing that happened for the fake Hunting Party track list.

If someone who was actually says it's supposed to be Track 9 then that raises some doubts. The track list is either completely correct or fake, there's no in between with a wrong song order or something.

I love how when new song titles leak, everyone's like "I think this is this in this because yes" without any actual evidence behind it. There's literally NOTHING to tell what the songs are - names aren't enough. We don't even know if they're real at this point.

Charges Around (?) is on youtube it sounds legit to me very lpish

This was shared yesterday HERE by a LPLive member. There's no doubt that it's real, but the point is that we don't know if it's "Charges Around", if that's even a title. It's a song from 2002, as Mike said in the clip.

Keep up, guys.

Then again, Fall Out Boy...

Hey, 'Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued' is easily the best song title I've ever heard. 'Charges Around' doesn't hold a candle *insert stupid 'A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"' joke here* to that.

It's 'I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me' and 'There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered, Honey'

We're getting off topic. So, this is probably fake, right?

Edited by CASTLEOFSASSEXPERIENCE