2014.06.14 - Castle Donington, England - Download (HT in Full)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pre show post! Who wouldn't be excessive while writing about that show? ;)

Pretty sad I can't got there, but I'm looking forward to all those audience recordings, reports, proshots and the 'DSP'.

Didn't know LP was using Ableton Live now btw, but this will definitely make it easier for them to switch things up every once in a while. Love that program!

I am onsite right now.

Massive THP posters on the hoardings in the arena, no tour adverts though (re: autumn tour rumours).

LP's merch this cycle is awesome, but it's £25 a pop..

Tomorrow can't come soon enough, but now, it's beer o'clock

EDIT: something interesting in the programme: "Bennington reveals that the band had been weighing up something far more low key [to celebrate/play HT in full], namely a run of US club dates under [a psedonym band name] in [hybrid theory's] 15th anniversary year of 2015. "That would have been so so cool" he enthuses, "but then download got in touch and it kinda felt like the universe was telling us to do something. We had to do it"."

I am onsite right now.

Massive THP posters on the hoardings in the arena, no tour adverts though (re: autumn tour rumours).

LP's merch this cycle is awesome, but it's £25 a pop..

Tomorrow can't come soon enough, but now, it's beer o'clock

EDIT: something interesting in the programme: "Bennington reveals that the band had been weighing up something far more low key [to celebrate/play HT in full], namely a run of US club dates under [a psedonym band name] in [hybrid theory's] 15th anniversary year of 2015. "That would have been so so cool" he enthuses, "but then download got in touch and it kinda felt like the universe was telling us to do something. We had to do it"."

A run of US club dates

As in multiple dates

So more people could go

WHY DIDN'T THEY DO THIS?!

It's finally time! Can't wait for Forgotten, By Myself and Pushing Me Away to be played live again. APFMH will be back too! It's a shame they dropped it for this tour. It's a really good song live. I hope they keep APFMH, Forgotten and Pushing Me Away in the setlist. It will be great to see these songs played live again.

If they did do a US tour for Hybrid Theory, I expect they would have came to NYC at least, that would have been cool. I don't care too much, though, I'm not all ''HAIL HYBRID THEORY'' like a lot of LP fans, but I do love the album and it will always hold a special place in my heart, just like Meteora.

Requiem/Catalyst > GATS > Given Up > Blackout interlude > Papercut. Can't really imagine them doing it any other way.

My setlist prediction:

01. The Catalyst/The Requiem (Mashup intro)

02. Guilty All the Same

03. Given Up

04. Blackout Instrumental

05. Papercut

06. One Step Closer

07. With You

08. Points of Authority

09. Crawling

10. Runaway

11. By Myself

12. In the End

13. A Place For My Head

14. Forgotten

15. Cure for the Itch

16. Pushing Me Away

17. Burn it Down

18. Waiting For the End

19. Mike Solo Medley

20. Numb

21. Faint

----------

22. Until It's Gone

23. What I've Done

24. Bleed it Out

With all of the usual extenders to the non-HT songs, obviously. If I'm doing the math right this comes out to about an hour and a half on the dot assuming they don't do any extenders on the HT songs.

This is exactly how i see it also.

I picture they'd do some sort of warm-up before actually kicking into the first song off HT.

It's better to have the fans in a 'wait for it' kind-of state.

I'm curious if they're gonna do some chant segments or interactions with the crowd during APFMH OR FRG10 ( :) )

By the way,I'm new here,been following this site for quite some time now.

My full respect,keep up the good work

Maybe on their side it'd be smart to premiere another new song from THP.i mostly look forward to Rebellion or A line in the sand

namely a run of US club dates under [a psedonym band name] in [hybrid theory's] 15th anniversary year of 2015. "That would have been so so cool" he enthuses, "but then download got in touch and it kinda felt like the universe was telling us to do something. We had to do it"."

If this doesn't happen in 2015 I will be pissed.

Additionally, if the dates are 18+ only I will be even more pissed.

Bear in mind that Chester said it would be under a false name "an assumed name" are the exact words in the little interview.

We wouldn't know it was happening until some local scene-goer got online like "WTF!?" :lol:

Bear in mind that Chester said it would be under a false name "an assumed name" are the exact words in the little interview.

We wouldn't know it was happening until some local scene-goer got online like "WTF!?" :lol:

I have faith that the LP fanbase would have figured it out.

This is exactly how i see it also.

I picture they'd do some sort of warm-up before actually kicking into the first song off HT.

It's better to have the fans in a 'wait for it' kind-of state.

I'm curious if they're gonna do some chant segments or interactions with the crowd during APFMH OR FRG10 ( :) )

By the way,I'm new here,been following this site for quite some time now.

My full respect,keep up the good work

Maybe on their side it'd be smart to premiere another new song from THP.i mostly look forward to Rebellion or A line in the sand

The setlist is out haha. Welcome to LPLive! :)