2014.06.14 - Castle Donington, England - Download (HT in Full)

Probably more excited for what they're going to do with APFMH at Download for the first time in ten years than anything else B ) By Myself and Forgotten will be great to hear.

It hasn't been ten years since APFMH has been played, surely? I think you might need to re-word that? I can't wait to By Myself live too.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely won't be on the barrier. I often find it's not worth the effort - too much shoving and snarky people. Going to get a good spot to move about in

I learned that last year at SSMF. It's also not worth waiting in line for 14 hours on your feet just to see LP front row. More often than not, people are assholes and being up front really isn't worth it, IMO. I'd rather kick back in some nice seats, get some drinks and just enjoy the show without hassle.

Ugh, I don't have the money to switch my pre-order over to lp.com to get the HT download. There'll definitely be some begging when that comes out...

Great pre-show post, though. I always love reading these.

Ugh, I don't have the money to switch my pre-order over to lp.com to get the HT download. There'll definitely be some begging when that comes out...

Great pre-show post, though. I always love reading these.

Don't worry, it will be circulated all over the internet anyways, that kind of thing is inevitable.

It hasn't been ten years since APFMH has been played, surely? I think you might need to re-word that? I can't wait to By Myself live too.

it's been ten years that APFMH was played at Download, that's what he means.

Saturday is going to be a truly historic, legendary, and balls to the walls (because if we're going back to 2000, why not ressurect some old school phrases too?) EPIC day for Linkin Park, the fans, and everybody at Download. I still find it SO hard to believe that this is actually happening and my pessimistic side is expecting some Mike style troll or delay from the band or something. But my very minor cynicism aside, SHIT WILL GO DOWN SATURDAY AT DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL.

Can someone clear this up for me, if you pre-order THP you'll receive HT Live at Download in August, what happens if I've already pre-ordered it before hand? Will I receive it or not since its a different offer than before? Is this a US only deal?

Can someone clear this up for me, if you pre-order THP you'll receive HT Live at Download in August, what happens if I've already pre-ordered it before hand? Will I receive it or not since its a different offer than before? Is this a US only deal?

*Yes, if you preordered the album BEFORE today you WILL get this preorder, as we have confirmed with Linkin Park management. All LP.com preorders will come with the audio.

Will this be available for iTunes?

I would be very surprised if it wasn't. The band has been releasing digital live albums and EP's the past couple of albums, even when they had DSP's. The only way I can see it not happening is if there are legal troubles with Download okaying it or whoever is in charge of that sort of thing.

First of all: damn I am hyped!!!

But since it is a full ht show I really hope they play the album as it is. no osc extended outro. things like apfmh is okay but don't make something else out of the songs.

also I hope we get a release of that show but please, don't male it the live dvd of the THP cycle.

This is goanna be their best show since RaR 2004

RAR 07, RAR 14 were insanely epic. Download I doubt after HT will compare to those shows.

It's funny how we're talking about 30 minutes of music haha! It's gonna be awesome though.

Also, in a recent interview Chester said that they'll play Cure For The Itch (he called it Session haha) like the version on the record.

LOL! No way! Where the fuck can I see that lmao