Rebellion Official Lyrics Video

Numbrocker

I guess I'm one of the only people who aren't going to listen to it until the album comes out. Don't get me wrong, it's great that they're releasing a lot of music before the album is released, I just don't want to ruin the first listening by knowing half of the songs. I decided Wasteland is the last one I'm going to listen to before the album is released. LP are making it really hard for me to wait this time :P

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has happened each time a song from THP has been released; the reviews that I have read sound nothing like the song to me. I guess I should just ignore reviews and always just listen for myself.

This song is amazing.. definitely the best out of the 4 released songs so far.

This song feels like a Linkin Park/System of a Down/Bad Religion mash up... Does anyone else feel that parts of the verse and chorus have a Bad Religion sound?

The bridge was completely unexpected and MAKES the song. I love it.

Oh no, I'm in hell, it was really hard to not listen to Wastelands, and now Rebelion, the track I'm most exited for came out now. Gonna be really hard to hold myself away from listening to it. 4 tracks, 1/3 of the album, is way too much before the release. I suffer now, but I gonna be more exited when listening to THP.

This has happened each time a song from THP has been released; the reviews that I have read sound nothing like the song to me. I guess I should just ignore reviews and always just listen for myself.

Totally agree!

Just one word: AWESOME. Srsly the song is so fking awesome. Prob the best song from The Hunting Party released so far imo.

It does sound a bit like SOAD stylish but hey, it got the guitarist from SOAD futured in it. Though, it's really funny how LP sounds so much better on a 'SOAD sounding record' than SOAD themselves :D

Just one word: AWESOME. Srsly the song is so fking awesome. Prob the best song from The Hunting Party released so far imo.

It does sound a bit like SOAD stylish but hey, it got the guitarist from SOAD futured in it. Though, it's really funny how LP sounds so much better on a 'SOAD sounding record' than SOAD themselves :D

Well I have to disagree with you. Ok we can hear the SOAD influence but if the song was made by them I would say thats far from being one of their best.

I don't get why they're releasing so many songs right now. Ruining the experience from the first listen of The Hunting Party IMO

The good ol' days of people staying up late to watch a music video premiere is over. What makes you think the target audience involves the people who want to rush out on release day to purchase a CD to listen from front to back in a digital age? These are different times, my friend. People have become extremely lazy and impatient.

Edited by rav0k

Ah, that's much better. After how meh UIG is and how Wastelands is basically GATS, I was getting nervous. But this is easily the best released track on the album so far.

Well, i only see similarities between GATS and Wastelands in the chorus

The Russian iTunes has it, others will follow as usual I guess.

Except Germany :-D

Also I don't understand how people are confused about the release strategy this time. This is how you get the word about new stuff out there. Releasing more songs gives much more press and exposure on social media than releasing one song. That's just marketing basics.

Wheres ASTAT? Dude we can't wait for what You have to say :3

Like most 20-something Americans at 3 in the afternoon on a Tuesday, I was at work. :lol:

Sound-wise, this song sounds about like what I expected it to. LP vocals over a SOAD-ish instrumental. Not a bad thing, just the predictable outcome of having Daron involved. Rob once again drums his ass off on this one. Very well-produced song for as heavy as the instrumental is, but not in an overproduced, "Avenged Sevenfold-esque" manner (I'll probably get some crap for saying that, but c'mon, A7X has more polished production than half of the pop artists out there these days...). Vocals are solid all around.

What REALLY pushes this song over the edge and makes it my favorite of the four released so far though, is the lyrics. These are by FAR the best lyrics on the songs we've heard. Nice to hear a meaningful social commentary-type song from the band that isn't over a soft Hands Held High kind of instrumental for a change.

It is harder to have meaningful lyrics over a fast paced song.. but they did a great job. This is one of their best songs as of late. The chorus is less SOAD but super catchy but not poppy. GREAT song from LP. They need to work with D. more lol

What REALLY pushes this song over the edge and makes it my favorite of the four released so far though, is the lyrics. These are by FAR the best lyrics on the songs we've heard. Nice to hear a meaningful social commentary-type song from the band that isn't over a soft Hands Held High kind of instrumental for a change.

Couldn't agree more about the lyrics. Not to mention the vocal melodies, and Mike singing! Think it's awesome