The Hunting Party Tracklist + Tom Morello Guest Spot

hahninator

We have finally received the final tracklisting for The Hunting Party and a new surprise is that Tom Morello is guesting on the album! Check out the tracklisting for the new album below:

1 - Keys To The Kingdom

2 - All For Nothing (feat. Page Hamilton)

3 - Guilty All The Same (feat. Rakim)

4 - The Summoning

5 - War

6 - Wastelands

7 - Until It's Gone

8 - Rebellion (feat. Daron Malakian)

9 - Mark The Graves

10 - Drawbar (feat. Tom Morello)

11 - Final Masquerade

12 - A Line In The Sand

Thoughts? Who's excited?

I'm not particularly a fan of Morello but it'll be interesting to hear that song. I'm only excited about Rebellion since Daron is one of my favorite songwriters/guitarists.

I hope all these collaborations on the album won't prevent them from playing those songs live.

First of all, the tracklist looks very interesting. Tom Morello will give something different to the album for sure. But in the other hand i guess we already know which 3 or 4 songs maybe will be hard to play live, because the of the collabs.

And secondly, and this is more personal, but i've read that Lorenzo shared the tracklist with several fan sites, and of course not WAK, considering we are the most biggest spanish speaking community is a hard kick in the face for me and our staff, since today i will really reconsider if it is worth continuing with this project.

It's interesting, because on the board with the names of songs, Drawbar was in parenthesis with Final Masquerade. I think that Drawbar is an interlude to Final Masquerade - something like Tinfoil/Powerless.

A guest in an interlude? sounds dumb.

I'd would love it if A Line in the Sand is a acoustic song, like the Messenger. After all the craziness of the first 11 songs, the final track could be like the calm after the storm.

I hope not, Messenger was a let down for me the last track of any álbum should be epic.

MY PREDICTIONS!!!1!!!!1!!!

1. This is going to be LP's softest record to date. Mike has been trolling us the whole time.

2. Until It's Gone is just a mashup of UIB and IBG. Not even a good one though. They just copied and pasted the acapella of UIB onto the instrumental of IBG. It doesn't even line up right either. The vocals get off time about 10 seconds into the song and its just a trainwreck from there.

3. Six of the 12 tracks are interludes. 3 of them repeat the lyrics of GATS to tie the album together. The rest are different live versions of Breaking The Habit.

Pretty awesome tracklist! And the addition of Tom Morello is great. Talk about how to choose the right guests :)

I feel like the album will contain not one, but two interludes though. Dunno, just a feeling.

Edited by Qwerty18

It's interesting, because on the board with the names of songs, Drawbar was in parenthesis with Final Masquerade. I think that Drawbar is an interlude to Final Masquerade - something like Tinfoil/Powerless.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if you're right about this. For some reason, Drawbar doesn't sound like a track title for a normal song with lyrics. It almost sounds like a title for a demo. Like something that would be on an LPU CD. I definitely think there's a strong possibility that it's an instrumental.

Man, can't believe there's another collab though. I thought 3 would be it. But Tom Tom Morello should be awesome. I love Audioslave/Chris Cornell/Soundgarden. Anyway, this tracklisting doesn't sound so bad, at least as far as the names go. I'm pretty happy that "The Hunt" didn't end up being a real song title. That would have been an embarrassingly bad title for a track, even by LP naming standards.

Pretty awesome tracklist! And the addition of Tom Morello is great. Talk about how to choose the right guests :)

I feel like the album will contain not one, but two interludes though. Dunno, just a feeling.

12 tracks almost confirms that there is no space for interludes, I can't even see a instrumental track because of the electronic elements are sitting in the.back.this time.

12 tracks almost confirms that there is no space for interludes, I can't even see a instrumental track because of the electronic elements are sitting in the.back.this time.

Depends of the lenghts of the songs. If there are many 4 or 5 min long ones, then you can easily throw in some interludes.