The Hunting Party Tracklist + Tom Morello Guest Spot

hahninator

Sounds awesome, the order seems very meaningful. I think the album will sound like hardcore MTM and be as atmospheric as ATS or HT EP, that would be amazing. I hope there isn't any instrumental/interludes, but I won't be sad if there is. Drawbar might be a interlude, but I hope it's not, I think that the footage of GATS with the table with song names might be old, and as many know, LP do often make 1 song into more songs and opposite.

A guest in an interlude? sounds dumb.

It's not that rare. I can name some bands who had guests on interludes: Bullet For My Valentine, Limp Bizkit, Goldfinger, Charlie Brown Jr., The Roots, ...

12 tracks almost confirms that there is no space for interludes, I can't even see a instrumental track because of the electronic elements are sitting in the.back.this time.

A Thousand Suns had only 9 songs. The other tracks were all intro/interludes.

And you can make an instrumental track without any electronic elements.

Edit:

It's interesting, because on the board with the names of songs, Drawbar was in parenthesis with Final Masquerade. I think that Drawbar is an interlude to Final Masquerade - something like Tinfoil/Powerless.

First of all, the tracklist looks very interesting. Tom Morello will give something different to the album for sure. But in the other hand i guess we already know which 3 or 4 songs maybe will be hard to play live, because the of the collabs.

Maybe that's the reason why they split "Final Masquerade" into 2 tracks?

So they would be able to play the song without Tom Morello.

Edited by lpliveusername

I think I am most excited for All For Nothing. Page Hamilton on a LP track will just sound awesome, I've been checking out Helmet's stuff ever since I heard out he would be on the song. I think it'll be pretty damn heavy,

I think I liked the fake tracklisting better, but I hope i'm not disappointed with Morello's addition, the styles of each may clash depending how they produce Drawbar.

The fake tracklist had more songs that seemed legit, so it's surprising that this one is more different. Warrior was most likely changed to War, and Wastelands jumped around once again in the naming department.

For some reason, I'm feeling anti-hype and I don't know why :/

Super awesome! Certainly better than the leaked track list from last week!

Also about any instrumentals/interludes that could or could not appear on the album...

If there is, I really hope it's long one. 9+ minutes, Metallica style jam full of riffs, hooks and grooves.

Even if it's just to troll the fans that dislike instrumentals to ignore a 9+ minute song would be to disregard at least a quarter of the album :lol: make it so LP!

And I also really hope the album is more than 45 minutes long.

Admittedly, I was hoping GATS would open the album. I also preferred 'Warrior' and 'Wastelands of Today' over 'War' and 'Wastelands'

I agree about ''Warrior'' being a better title than the final version, ''War''. I like ''Wastelands'' better than ''Wastelands of Today'', though.

Super awesome! Certainly better than the leaked track list from last week!

And I also really hope the album is more than 45 minutes long.

Agree, I hope it's close to an hour, I also hope the shows will be close to 2 hours.

I would really like to hear a song (not a instrumental) that is really long, like over 7 minutes, maybe even 10 minutes.