New Linkin Park Remix Album: "RECHARGED"

Stranger

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The track listing should be made available pretty soon right? If not when the pre-orders on LP's site start, then whenever ALTNC is unlocked. That's when iTunes pre-orders start, so we should get a track list by then at the latest.

full track listing and remixer reveal forthcoming

You also didn't say it was. It can easily be misconstrued as you saying the band still wants to leave Warner.

This is what I mean. I think a lot of LP fans still have this idea in their head that the band still wants to leave the label and everything. LP had plenty of opportunities over the years, and they have gotten bigger than they ever were in 2006. It is true that the band wanted to leave Warner in 2005/2006, but like Soul said, they didn't want to get pissed on by the label, so to speak. I think the band made the right decision honestly. LP has remained very relevant in the music world while a lot of bands that started out in 2000 (nu-metal era) kind of fell of the map a bit. Mike and Brad are smart and I think they led the band to be as successful as they are today.

Edited by Geki

After Reanimation I told many people I would never put together another album of remixes...but as I began to hear all the amazing reinterpretations of LIVING THINGS, I had to change my mind. The result, RECHARGED, is definitely worth it. I can't wait for you guys to hear this amazing project, with contributions by Pusha T, DATSIK, KillSonik, Bun B, Money Mark, and others. Our new song with Steve Aoki, A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES is on the album as well, plus a special remix of the new song by the inimitable Rick Rubin.

Enjoy the music,

- Mike

RECHARGED track list:

1 A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (Linkin Park x Steve Aoki)

2 CASTLE OF GLASS (M. Shinoda Remix)

3 LOST IN THE ECHO (KillSonik Remix)

4 VICTIMIZED (M. Shinoda Remix)

5 I'LL BE GONE (Vice Remix feat. Pusha T)

6 LIES GREED MISERY (Dirtyphonics Remix)

7 ROADS UNTRAVELED ( Rad Omen Remix feat. Bun B )

8 POWERLESS (Enferno Remix)

9 BURN IT DOWN (Tom Swoon Remix)

10 UNTIL IT BREAKS (Datsik Remix)

11 SKIN TO BONE (Nick Catchdubs Remix feat. Cody B. Ware and Ryu)

12 I'LL BE GONE (Schoolboy Remix)

13 UNTIL IT BREAKS (Money Mark Headphone Remix)

14 A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (Rick Rubin Reboot)

15 BURN IT DOWN (Paul Van Dyk Remix) *

* Available as a bonus track only on orders made through http://LINKINPARK.COM/ (pre order beings September 16th).

Make sure to keep fighting the hybrids on LP RECHARGE to unlock A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES.

10 unreleased remixes that's pretty cool i wonder if the Money Mark remix is an alternative take.

1 A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (Linkin Park x Steve Aoki)

2 CASTLE OF GLASS (M. Shinoda Remix)

3 LOST IN THE ECHO (KillSonik Remix)

4 VICTIMIZED (M. Shinoda Remix)

5 I'LL BE GONE (Vice Remix feat. Pusha T)

6 LIES GREED MISERY (Dirtyphonics Remix)

7 ROADS UNTRAVELED ( Rad Omen Remix feat. Bun B )

8 POWERLESS (Enferno Remix)

9 BURN IT DOWN (Tom Swoon Remix)

10 UNTIL IT BREAKS (Datsik Remix)

11 SKIN TO BONE (Nick Catchdubs Remix feat. Cody B. Ware and Ryu)

12 I'LL BE GONE (Schoolboy Remix)

13 UNTIL IT BREAKS (Money Mark Headphone Remix)

14 A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (Rick Rubin Reboot)

15 BURN IT DOWN (Paul Van Dyk Remix) *

I feel like this is the same feeling a lot of us have. Interested in the new mixes by Mike, but not pleased to see the old LT mixes from last year on there.

I guess it's nice to have a physical copy. I didn't do the LT Remix pre-order thing, so I only have crappy youtube rips of those tracks, even if these are older releases, it's at least an upgrade ;)

even that globe thing doesn't really bother me, it's the kind of thing that'd entertain me for 10 minutes, but would then just sit gathering dust...

10 unreleased remixes that's pretty cool i wonder if the Money Mark remix is an alternative take.

We have the Roads Untraveled Rad Omen, which brings the count to 9. Assuming Money Mark is different, of course. Plus, that includes ALTNC, so really, 8 remixes. Not bad, but kinda disappointed that the subscription remixes are on there. They aren't new, and it makes the subscription no longer exclusive.

That being said, I'm excited for the release, especially Rick Rubin's take on ALTNC and Ryu on the Skin to Bone remix

Edited by McArt