Fall European Tour

hahninator

SWR3, a German radio station, has announced this morning on air that Linkin Park will be returning to Germany to headline a concert in Stuttgart, Germany this fall. This means that a European Tour has been booked and should be announced sometime this month or shortly after.

Currently, rumors are that the band will perform in South America after Carnivores before moving on a headlining tour in Europe and then a second United States tour, all in 2014. The European shows seem to be confirmed by the radio announcement, and Brad mentioned the USA tour in an interview with Guitar World, so now we will wait for news about South America.

Who's ready?

Thanks to BlackChester for the heads up!

I remember back in 2012 where the Einslive radio station mentions a Linkin Park Tour in Fall, but this Tour never happen. So I believe in this when I see official tourdates announced by the band itself.

They need a comeback here in Germany, I'm really hungry of the new Linkin Park.

So this is where I start to stress.... I'm on vacation in America 28/9/14 till the 13/10/14!!

I hope they do South America first and we're more of a winter tour! :unsure:

What do people count as 'fall'?

(There could be a potential poster in this weeks Kerrang or giant posters at Download announcing their UK tour)

So this is where I start to stress.... I'm on vacation in America 28/9/14 till the 13/10/14!!

I hope they do South America first and we're more of a winter tour! :unsure:

What do people count as 'fall'?

(There could be a potential poster in this weeks Kerrang or giant posters at Download announcing their UK tour)

Usually September, October and November

Download is far more likely. If they're planning on announcing it in the next few days that'll be how they do it as Live Nation basically use the festival as a massive tour promotion platform.

Download is far more likely. If they're planning on announcing it in the next few days that'll be how they do it as Live Nation basically use the festival as a massive tour promotion platform.

yes, Download's more likely, this wouldn't suprise me - it's exactly how 30STM announced their Nov. UK dates, same time last year

I remember back in 2012 where the Einslive radio station mentions a Linkin Park Tour in Fall, but this Tour never happen. So I believe in this when I see official tourdates announced by the band itself.

They need a comeback here in Germany, I'm really hungry of the new Linkin Park.

They had a huge tour book (including 8 shows in Germany), a Belgium show, UK shows, etc. Very big. I don't know why they canceled it but they were ready to announce it. Something must have happened. That's why LP went on "ticket alert" in Germany and places were starting to mention the tour (plus that LT presale for the CD to get access to buy tickets early in the UK). I guess it's possible they could do it again, lol, but I say it's super unlikely they cancel a European Tour again like that. They'll be back.

... That's why LP went on "ticket alert" in Germany and places were starting to mention the tour ...

That reminds me that there was such a "ticket alert" in the latest eventim.de newsletter from about a week ago. It read something like "Does the acclaimed band come to Germany with their new album 'The Hunting Party'? Register for the ticket alert and get informed immediately!"

Maybe that was just written on assumption, or they already have some information that's not public yet.

Why would they do another US tour in 2014 and not just do another one in 2015 to end the cycle? They did that in 2007/2008 so it would make sense to me, but I guess they want to do it differently. ATS & LT cycles only had 1 US Tour, so this is cool.

I guess they want to bring the jams lol. I can't believe that. Brad makes it sound like it's already booked up and ready to go. Carnivores is legit, 25 shows. And an arena tour in the winter? Maybe December to February or something. Really surprising they want to come back so quickly. I'll take it though! That means an Atlanta show I hope!

I already expected them to announce a German tour after Rock am Ring and Rock im Park. I'm sure it'll happen in the next few days.

Fingers crossed I'll be able to attend one show since I won't be at home for 2 weeks in November...