Linkin Park Returning To Honda Civic Tour In 2013?

hahninator

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trust Adam pretty much on most stuff since he works for them but he has been wrong before about stuff, like the Across The Line version on the LPU9 acetate CD. He said no way is that real, no way is Faint real, no way is Sad real, etc. But honestly he just didn't know haha.

Hopefully LP returns. I hope it's legit.

How far in advance does LP's crew (other than the people involved directly in booking the shows) find out about tour plans anyway? HCT would still be 4-5 months away at this point. I would assume Adam is normally one of the first people to know, but I don't know how far out that is.

I'd piss on something HCT loves if they do that.

this quote makes me happy.

I'm now convincing myself that LP aren't playing. if they don't play, I won't feel cheated, and if they are - then that's a nice surprise :lol:

How far in advance does LP's crew (other than the people involved directly in booking the shows) find out about tour plans anyway? HCT would still be 4-5 months away at this point. I would assume Adam is normally one of the first people to know, but I don't know how far out that is.

I had hoped that someone had an idea about this. Because maybe LP didn't know in Feb when they did Vegas that they might do HCT later this year. But as of now both Adam and Sean either don't know, or can't tell.

Jesus christ 230+ posts about a risingly unlikely rumor.

hahahaha,rumor is very interesting,that's why,plus we lplrs are busy in thread,it feels good reading comments,if there was no rumor,we wouldn't be commenting like crazy ppl here,it's fun.

plus,if it's really just a rumor,instad of whole tour,I wish 1 show of LP @ MSG <3

I'm now going to be really mad if it's Maroon 5, but they're using picture of LP for the the clues.

And I'm worried that if LP turned HCT down they might just be dicking with us. :S

Not amused right now. Why use a photos of LP? They HAVE previous pictures of Maroon 5.

Not amused right now. Why use a photos of LP? They HAVE previous pictures of Maroon 5.

simple exercise in marketing, if you can make 2 bands crowds talking about the tour, why use only one of them? like i said before the organizers care only about the money (totally cool, it's their job). more people talk about it, the more people know about it, the more people will buy tickets. Mission Accomplished.