Linkin Park Returning To Honda Civic Tour In 2013?

hahninator

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely not at this point in time. Not entirely sure why I'm so sure about this..

As much as I like the animation I have to disagree. If this was European tour Linkin Park hands down would headline. But since its the states, Adam Levine is on the voice and guest appears on every pop and rap stars album, sadly the states care more about who is hot then who is good or has seniority (remember Billy Joe Armstrongs rant at Iheart...i actually agreed with him). Luckily Maroon 5 is a good live band(their songs used to be good but are bubblegum now).

My point is Linkin park would definitely open. And again that picture is Brad not James!

As much as I like the animation I have to disagree. If this was European tour Linkin Park hands down would headline. But since its the states, Adam Levine is on the voice and guest appears on every pop and rap stars album, sadly the states care more about who is hot then who is good or has seniority (remember Billy Joe Armstrongs rant at Iheart...i actually agreed with him). Luckily Maroon 5 is a good live band(their songs used to be good but are bubblegum now).

My point is Linkin park would definitely open. And again that picture is Brad not James!

I really want to disagree with you, but I think you're right. LP isn't as big of a US band as they used to be. They are much more of an international/European band at this point. Maroon 5 is bigger than them here in the states, unfortunatly, so it is more likely that, if LP is even brought back, they'll be the co-headliners and not the main ones.

I don't think LP would agree to a tour where that was an option. I also remember an interview with Mike where they were talking about LIVING THINGS opening at #1. He said it's amazing that it still OUTSOLD Maroon 5 even though Levine easily has more exposure e.g. The Voice.

I'd say that kills the Linkin Park speculation for good. We Made It is hardly a hit single isn't a Linkin Park song.

Edit: Unless of course HCT is just reaching to try to keep the clues as vague as possible.

Edit 2: Or they're referring to Mike as the emcee. ...eh. That wouldn't be a "feature" though.

Edit 3: Didn't even think of Numb/Encore. fuck.

Edited by Xero21

I don't know if Numb/Encore counts because it wasn't a single, and We Made It is billed as being Busta Thymes and LP I think because Brad helped Mike and other produced it. However, that would be an emcee featuring Linkin Park. The only one that actually works is High Voltage from Reanimation and that wasn't really a "hit".

Wow lame that it's probably Maroon 5. I was kind of ready for it when I saw Adam's tweets the other day. And I highly doubt that LP would ever open for Maroon 5. They did sell out the whole tour for HCT, so their name obviously brings in the money.

I don't know if Numb/Encore counts because it wasn't a single, and We Made It is billed as being Busta Thymes and LP I think because Brad helped Mike and other produced it. However, that would be an emcee featuring Linkin Park. The only one that actually works is High Voltage from Reanimation and that wasn't really a "hit".

did you just said that Numb/Encore isn't single but H! Vltg3 is? Edited by Skipees

lol sorry, I meant it wasn't a single from just LP. Because Collison Course to me was more JayZ's, IMO, since he asked them on the project. I guess it fits. It's not straight forward like Payphone for Maroon 5. My bad guys.

Either way the clues are getting to the point where we have to stretch them out. I mean I'd LOVE for LP to do it again, but like I said with Adam's tweets I'm not so hopeful anymore.