Linkin Park Returning To Honda Civic Tour In 2013?

hahninator

Linkin Park and Maroon 5 are literally the only artists I'm aware of that the 4 clues haven't eliminated for one reason or another. Either way, looks like HCT is getting a repeat headliner this year.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I don't take every single thing the band says as a 100% fact. We have had plenty of statements in te past that have turned out to be not true. Album in 2009, etc. 2009 though they said only one USA show the whole year. Then bam they do transformers 2 show and the Pomona epicenter show.

THIS!.

Soul: The videos on youtube are not HCT related so... Make a coffe and watch the whole video xD

Seems like Maroon 5 or LP, Meet in school, first show at Whiskey a Go Go, Grammy winning bands, prize is in California.

The only things that Maroon 5 has going for them is that they really are still on tour, and LP just ended there's, and HCT made note to wish Adam Levine a Happy Birthday, but missed all 6 LP members.

Seems like Maroon 5 or LP, Meet in school, first show at Whiskey a Go Go, Grammy winning bands, prize is in California.

The only things that Maroon 5 has going for them is that they really are still on tour, and LP just ended there's, and HCT made note to wish Adam Levine a Happy Birthday, but missed all 6 LP members.

Yes, but we also know that the HCT asked LP to come back for another tour. We will know on April 1st, the best day to announce anything.

Edited by Castle of Glass

Fall Out Boy played on school playgrounds (high school?), although they're not on a worldwide tour (I don't think) and have only ever been nominated for a Grammy... They don't seem to match the description, but they'd be a pretty solid part of that tour though - the hype for them is insane right now...

Surprisingly, they actually have won a Grammy. They won it in 2006 for Best New Artist.

And they're "currently touring worldwide" as they're about to come to New Zealand & Australia so that's gotta be a worldwide tour, right?

However, I'm not 100% sure that the latest clue fits with them.

Clue #1 stated that the band is "currently touring worldwide". Linkin Park's touring ended on the March 4th. If Linkin Park are still in the running then so are Red Hot Chili Peppers as their touring ended on March 9th and their first show was at Rhythm Lounge in Hollywood. They are Grammy Award winners and they met in high school.

do you guys remember that post from HCT?

Don't wait! Tomorrow will be the last day to enter for a chance for you and a friend to join Linkin Park on the set of their next music video courtesy of Honda Financial Services! No purchase necessary, see official rules. http://www.hfsgrad.com/2012/entry.html

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...8634&type=1

I would be ecstatic to know that LP is returning for another North American tour, as long as they actually come somewhere close to me this time. This would also mean they can FINALLY play the other half of that album they released nearly a year ago...

'13 HCT clue #5: singer has tattoos. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, SEE OFFICIAL RULES

HURRR DURRRR so it could still be Adam Levine or Chester

EDIT: The picture they are using shows Chester and Mike btw

Posted Image

lol I had the same reaction. Checked the clue first and then the picture.

I'm now going to be really mad if it's Maroon 5, but they're using picture of LP for the the clues.