Linkin Park Returning To Honda Civic Tour In 2013?

hahninator

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

EDIT: Think you know who the 2013 Civic Tour headliner will be? Today’s clue: west coast based. Check back daily for clues!

No shit!

They probably are reading the comments on their FB page and know the fans have it down to Maroon 5 and LP (also Blink 182 for those fans who don't care about the clues). So all the clues are going to be related to them.

Gotta say I LOVE the Spock gif. TOS is the best. :P

I just realized. Isn't this thread "Got News?" material? I don't get what's with sites these days spreading rumors and speculation as news. Shame.

I guess it could be in Got News? but ever since we started the site we've posted tour/show rumors on the homepage. It's an LPLive thing. If LP is rumored to play in Austria in July, bam we'll post it as a rumor in the Newswire.

''Linkin Park did not all meet in school. Only two of them met and then went their separate ways and later came back together and started the band. The only logical explanation is Maroon 5 because they did all meet in school together.. ALL OF THEM (since the original found of the band). Two of them were added later on based out of LA, but that was after the band had already formed. Plus, one the clues says they are CURRENTLY on a world wide tour, which Linkin Park is not but Maroon 5 is.''

Copied this comment from a Facebook user.

If that's important for these clues than it's going to be Maroon 5 + M5 are still touring...I mean right at the moment...

I would assume the promoters would use Wikipedia, not fan forums. but either way - neither band met fully in high school.

can someone update the OP with the full list of "clues"?

either way, anyone in the US might as well try and win tickets. you can either go see LP or sell them if we're all totally wrong :P

No really. LP would definitely open for Maroon 5, the same way that Incubus opened for them.

...Huh? You really think so? Maroon 5 isn't THAT big, are they? Linkin Park may not have the greatest popularity with the casual fan anymore, but they bring in the money.

Edited by Xero21

Right now I think the (text)clues point a little more in the direction of Maroon 5 than they do for LP. But isn't it weird that after so many "clues" they still kinda fit for both?

The clues are about the headliner, not headliners and I highly doubt either of the bands would open for one another.