Linkin Park Returning To Honda Civic Tour In 2013?

hahninator

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adios to a USA tour until like mid 2014 or later. Damn.

Really fooled us with the clues :/

Yeah. Funny to see most of the comments on the HCT FB page are negative. Bad marketing choice alienating fans, but I guess most fans who would see LP/Blink/New Found Glory, wouldn't see Maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkson anyways.

And they're playing the Gexa here in Dallas again so I'm glad for the skip. Lame venue. I'll have a good cash pile for the 2014 tour. (please let their be a 2014 tour)

I would never want to see Maroon 5 or Kelly Clarkson. I don't particularly like either artist. I was really hoping it was LP, even though I knew all along it wasn't going to be. Sucks. I guess we all will have to get used to this from now on. 1 little tour for each area for each album cycle. I guess the Europe/Asia tour for LT was in May/June, even though they only played two new songs from the album and Asia didn't get a show, just promo shit. US got the HCT which was good, but not enough for me. South America/South Africa got their tour October/November, LA/Vegas gets the usual tons of shows and what not. Then they wrap up the tour in Australia/NZ and a few off shows this summer in Japan which is at least good for the Japanese fans but not all Asian fans. Hmm. I think each album cycle's touring will be like this from now on.

so... they were just using the pictures for random promo...?

Posted Image

photos take up more space on Facebook news-feeds, so it would draw more people's attention to the posts. kind of annoying in that they did that with unrelated pictures but, yeah, that sort of crap happens in the world of advertising.

I would never want to see Maroon 5 or Kelly Clarkson. I don't particularly like either artist. I was really hoping it was LP, even though I knew all along it wasn't going to be. Sucks. I guess we all will have to get used to this from now on. 1 little tour for each area for each album cycle. I guess the Europe/Asia tour for LT was in May/June, even though they only played two new songs from the album and Asia didn't get a show, just promo shit. US got the HCT which was good, but not enough for me. South America/South Africa got their tour October/November, LA/Vegas gets the usual tons of shows and what not. Then they wrap up the tour in Australia/NZ and a few off shows this summer in Japan which is at least good for the Japanese fans but not all Asian fans. Hmm. I think each album cycle's touring will be like this from now on.

but they hardly covered anything! I live in UT ( :( ) and they never came close. this is so frustrating! we have nothing from them right now. And I know they need time, and I want them to have time with their families and loved ones and live their own lives more than anything, but it's rough! I only really came into the fanbase last July...rough time to!

but they hardly covered anything! I live in UT ( :( ) and they never came close. this is so frustrating! we have nothing from them right now. And I know they need time, and I want them to have time with their families and loved ones and live their own lives more than anything, but it's rough! I only really came into the fanbase last July...rough time to!

Yeah that is a rough time... But there's always hope of the next album/touring cycle. I particularly enjoy the months before album release in the LP community, always fun.

But yes, I agree. It sucks they only covered half the album. I have no idea why the other half of the album was never even tried to be played live... It really sucks. I doubt they will debut all of them at Summer Sonic, they might not even debut any and just use the same sets they did for Australia/New Zealand. I also agree they should be happy and spending time with their families, but one last summer tour wouldn't kill them. I mean, they are are rockstars in a huge successful band, they and their families have to realize that, not trying to sound selfish but they barely even toured this album at all!

i honestly dont care if they dont tour the rest of this year. as long as their in the studio ( which i hope they are) making new music for maybe next year, then its all good. i am though kinda bummed that POWERLESS wasnt played live :(

i am though kinda bummed that POWERLESS wasnt played live :(

There's always August, when they perform in Japan for Summer Sonic. They might debut POWERLESS and maybe even one other song off of LIVING THINGS (Chester did say I'LL BE GONE would be played in 2013.)

Just because a band member says the song will be played doesn't mean it'll be played haha. Remember Projekt Revolution 2008? Those that came back from that rehearsal said No Roads Left was on a setlist and then the countless M&Gs throughout the tour where Mike told questioning fans "Yes we will play it this tour sometime". They probably rehearsed 'I'LL BE GONE' and decided not to play it at the 2013 shows.

Just because a band member says the song will be played doesn't mean it'll be played haha. Remember Projekt Revolution 2008? Those that came back from that rehearsal said No Roads Left was on a setlist and then the countless M&Gs throughout the tour where Mike told questioning fans "Yes we will play it this tour sometime". They probably rehearsed 'I'LL BE GONE' and decided not to play it at the 2013 shows.

THIS. QFT.