The Uncirculateds Thread

Skipees

Wasn't he busted at some point? I thought his collection was seized or something.

Making money off of concerts sure sucks but it's ok imp to take money if it involves something like selling a tape or put work into getting it transfered.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was the rumor on the street for a while. I think it got started when VIC got busted cause right around that time dean disappeared and a few other filmers who sold were getting busted or questioned by the police

lol no we didn't have skype back then ;) heck the "latest and greatest" was AOL chat rooms! Lots of these rumors start with people who mix up tapers/filmers and with no real way to double check your source word gets around. People who dislike the taper/filmer also spread crap around. i've "been busted" a few times as well...and no i haven't for the record ;)

alright put our "want list" into dean, working with 3 other people and myself...praying for the best as its like offering pocket change to a guy that is selling a Ferrari

so eventually you're not taking the whole thing? i was under impression that it's gonna take a long time, since you need to collect all the people.

Edited by Skipees

Paying several thousand dollars for the entire collection is a big investment, especially if you only have friends/buyers talking like half of them. It's impossible to find someone for every single tape in his collection. For instance a big Korn collector wouldn't take the entire Korn collection unless he has to since he probably has most of the shows already.

08/15/00/Phoenix,AZ/Mason Jar/33 mins/1st Gen/

09/20/00/New York,NY/Roseland Ballroom/35 mins/Master/

11/10/00/New York,NY/Roseland Ballroom/28 mins/Master/

11/11/00/Westminster,CA/Best Buy Parking Lot/33 mins/1st Gen/

01/30/01/San Francisco,CA/Fillmore/25 mins/TV Master/Multicam+ Pro Shot Soundboard/

02/02/01/Las Vegas,NV/House of Blues/49 mins/TV Master/Multicam+ Pro Shot Soundboard/

02/02/01/Las Vegas,NV/House of Blues/21 mins/TV Master/interview with Chester and Bassist/

02/21/01/New York,NY/Roseland Ballroom/50 mins/Master/

06/08/01/Tinley Park,IL/Tweeter Center/Ozz-Fest/37 mins/Master/

06/22/01/Wantagh,NY/Jones Beach Ampiltheatre/K-Rock Dysfunctional Family Picnic/44 mins/Master/

someone can tell me what to add to the main post, and what RT or TAP?

FORTUNATELY this can be deleted from the list:

[TAP] 05.09.2000 | West Hollywood, CA | The Roxy Theatre [PRO]

Hope we can delete some other soon ^^

Marked, we don't delete what already released, we want to see how much we got. ;)

Edited by Skipees

[TAP] 14.11.1997 | West Hollywood, CA | Whisky A Go Go [PRO]

I still don't believe this exists. The biggest myth in the community from when I joined in 2004 until now IMO.

I'm more interested in seeing the "uncirculated stuff we'd have by now if someone hadn't fucked it up" list.

Me too!

No love for: Fort Minor - [TAP] 01.02.2006 | Toronto, CA | Phoenix Concert Theater ?

I thought you were known for your lists Skippes...?

I am fairly sure that one exists though. It was a good show. I was there.

No need to question his list abilities; the community pitches in to help expand the list.

:) he's talking about his source. (batteries, now.)

Fort Minor - [TAP] 01.02.2006 | Toronto, CA | Phoenix Concert Theater

updated, feel free to add whatever you want. Edited by Skipees