The Uncirculateds Thread

Skipees

thanks

do we need master/1st gen upgrades for

08/15/00/Phoenix,AZ/Mason Jar/33 mins/1st Gen/

11/11/00/Westminster,CA/Best Buy Parking Lot/33 mins/1st Gen/

01/30/01/San Francisco,CA/Fillmore/25 mins/TV Master/Multicam+ Pro Shot Soundboard/

02/02/01/Las Vegas,NV/House of Blues/49 mins/TV Master/Multicam+ Pro Shot Soundboard/

02/02/01/Las Vegas,NV/House of Blues/21 mins/TV Master/interview with Chester and Bassist/

Wee need upgrades for all his stuff lol

Wonder if this Westminster is another angle, hummm

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright bear with me and please don't ruin this cause that will suck and I will hate you for about 3 seconds :P

I was able to get a hold of dean, yes that dean. he is willing to part with his linkin park tapes no problem at all. BUT the rest of his massive collection has to go as well.

I know one person got his email besides me..please don't swamp him. he already said he would work with us no problem at all and has been actually hoping someone would find him to help him with this.

Also...His other LP tapes are

Linkin Park

08/15/00/Phoenix,AZ/Mason Jar/33 mins/1st Gen/

09/20/00/New York,NY/Roseland Ballroom/35 mins/Master/

11/10/00/New York,NY/Roseland Ballroom/28 mins/Master/

11/11/00/Westminster,CA/Best Buy Parking Lot/33 mins/1st Gen/

01/30/01/San Francisco,CA/Fillmore/25 mins/TV Master/Multicam+ Pro Shot Soundboard/

02/02/01/Las Vegas,NV/House of Blues/49 mins/TV Master/Multicam+ Pro Shot Soundboard/

02/02/01/Las Vegas,NV/House of Blues/21 mins/TV Master/interview with Chester and Bassist/

02/21/01/New York,NY/Roseland Ballroom/50 mins/Master/

06/08/01/Tinley Park,IL/Tweeter Center/Ozz-Fest/37 mins/Master/

06/22/01/Wantagh,NY/Jones Beach Ampiltheatre/K-Rock Dysfunctional Family Picnic/44 mins/Master/

I haven't looked if the others are needed or not if so speak now

Is he trying to sell his entire collection intact, or is he willing to split it up?

he prefers a one shot one time deal etc. as I can see why...don't want all the good stuff to go and be left with the duds...He said he would ONLY let things go IF the entire collection is sold at once. He said he would be willing to do $7 a tape including shipping...which works out to a pretty good deal as shipping will be a bitch and probably cost close to 100 alone.

I have his list. I can post a google docs of it for anyone who is interested but I think we should set up another thread so we don't take away from this one

I have his list. I can post a google docs of it for anyone who is interested but I think we should set up another thread so we don't take away from this one

open one, that way you could edit the main post. Edited by Skipees

he prefers a one shot one time deal etc. as I can see why...don't want all the good stuff to go and be left with the duds...He said he would ONLY let things go IF the entire collection is sold at once. He said he would be willing to do $7 a tape including shipping...which works out to a pretty good deal as shipping will be a bitch and probably cost close to 100 alone.

I think it's pretty relevant here, personally. That's just me though. I'd definitely be willing to chip in some money if we want to do an LPL "community purchase" like we've done in the past.

If you want us to take over the operation, our staff will gladly do it. We can split it multiple ways and if anyone wants to participate and chip in, you're more than welcome to. You'll receive it ASAP when it gets shared with our staff, and we'll release all of it over the course of 1-2~ months here on LPLive.

This is very relevant to LPL like Astat said and we'd love to do it. This is one of those opportunities we don't need to pass up. Great job finding his list. Let's make this happen :) What do you all think?

I gotta say I'm more than happy that we got intact contact to this guy. His list was one of the main I used when I went on research for old sources for the LB Live Guide I am running. Can't wait to see where this goes. :)

Maybe Antihero and Corri might be interested in a big portion of this stuff as well. I haven't talked to them but I know they are extreme Slipknot collectors and his Masters upgrade a lot of their stuff plus they collect a big amount of other bands. I'm sure they wouldn't let this chance pass to get the slipknot stuff.

I guess a few people would be also interested in a couple Orgy shows he has.

Just to be clear, he wants to sell his ENTIRE collection at once?

he would prefer it, only cause he doesn't want to get stuck with tapes he wants them all gone. I'm waiting on a response from him

EDIT:

got a reply back and it was pretty much what I figured

"The problem is the complete disarray of the collection as far as organization goes and the fact that many of these bands are on the same tapes with other bands."

Edited by TheD7

That's understandable but then he should go down on the price and since no one really wants all of them someone has to go through and resell them. I'm sure you can get rid of most of the stuff quite easily and the smaller/more unknown bands are surely something one would be stuck with for a while and he knows that.

For the NIN stuff you could contact Ryan from RITC. For a reason I don't understand this site doesn't list the video sources.

I'd be personally interested in Chevelle and Ill Nino, but I wouldn't be able to transfer them myself. I'll see if the Orgy shows are worth getting.

nick - can't say for sure tape wise show wise he has an educated guess of 1000 but closer to 900ish

andone - I sent you a pm

and you wouldn't have to transfer them I would for you, I'd just upload the dvd,mpeg, ts to my server and you would grab it :)

Either way I guess you found yourself a lifetime job transfering tapes lol.

If it's close to a 1000 tapes and he wants to sell the entire thing at once he sure has to go down on the price. Especially since you can't make all the money back.

haha I have feeling from what I've seen others pick at that I'd have to transfer around 50-60 tapes.

yeah definitely not going to work at 7 a tape if he wants to sell the entire thing. I wouldn't make back any money period. I don't make money off of concerts ever. :)