The Uncirculateds Thread

Skipees

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm wouldn't say taper only but it definitely isn't getting out anytime soon. as far as I know I've only seen 1 other person with that source besides the filmer

other person make it RT, or maybe (very) RT lol.

any info about source 3?

other person make it RT, or maybe (very) RT lol.

any info about source 3?

the other person made it NFT as well so I assume it could probably be TAP as the other person won't trade it no matter what you offer them. and i have no clue about source 3

Is this low gen or 2nd gen?:

http://lp-bits.com/details.php?id=337

2nd tape that i hunted down

I think the circulated version from Worcester 01 is mid gen. 2nd gen upgrade is only have TheD7 but I'm not sure.

correct and here is a youtube sample

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAUlEcyKH0U

it isn't that pixalted lol youtube killed the quality. Just from the 15 second clip I've seen I think it is a nice upgrade. wouldn't say major by any means but as I said earlier with the filmer giving away his master and the guy that got the masters not having a working email. This is pretty much the best that will be out there I'm afraid

Edited by TheD7

In what format did you upload this to youtube? it looks horrible lol. It's just 360p too.

Anyhow, the picture doesn't look as sharp as the current copy BUT that one is almost too sharp making all the edges really fuzzy. If the 2nd gen copy doesn't have the dropouts in the tape it's more than a worthy upgrade.

the other person made it NFT as well so I assume it could probably be TAP as the other person won't trade it no matter what you offer them.

we using TAP for "never traded" stuff.

In what format did you upload this to youtube? it looks horrible lol. It's just 360p too.

Anyhow, the picture doesn't look as sharp as the current copy BUT that one is almost too sharp making all the edges really fuzzy. If the 2nd gen copy doesn't have the dropouts in the tape it's more than a worthy upgrade.

well i didn't say it was perfect lol. i didn't pay attention to the format as i just blindly uploaded it. when it is on dvd i'll post samples

• 2 weeks later...

TAP or RT?

Both RT:

22.08.2003 | Reading, ENG | Richfield Avenue | Reading [Original Master] ->

Original source is 1,4 GB. Taper note: "That is the version taken from my master tapes, no larger version currently exists. It was filmed on a special camera format:microMV by the way."

24.10.2003 | Tokyo, JP | Nippon Budokan [Flac/New Tattoo Records Source]