The Uncirculateds Thread

Skipees

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RT? Do you know anyone who has them?

Yes.

And they are japanese bootleg CDs. As far as I know you can buy them at stores.

DBS Hamburg 2010? I released that.

Where?

For some reason I don't have it. (at least not a lossless version)

Edited by lpliveusername

Add the Xero show. If System exists from the same day then Xero was recorded I'm sure. It might be real, you never know. It's the community's fault collectively for not finding a buyer and helping him get it. I wish I was active on some forum back then.... haha.

Add the Xero show. If System exists from the same day then Xero was recorded I'm sure. It might be real, you never know. It's the community's fault collectively for not finding a buyer and helping him get it. I wish I was active on some forum back then.... haha.

You were like 12 then. What would you have done, sold your Pokemon cards to help? :lol:

No one wanted to pay like over 2k for the Xero shows, that's still a lot of money. And once you spent that money you'll never get it back by just sharing it. I wouldn't put myself in debt just for something like that. Today it would be easier to get more people together to raise the funds.

Nick had an interesting theory, maybe Shinoda, Fiore or someone from the label bought it, that would be a good explaination why it never surfaced. It would be kinda stupid for a normal person to buy it for such a high price and to not resell it at some point. But on the other hand, if you can afford the tape, maybe money doesn't matter much to that person. I mean barely anyone knows Xero and barely anyone knew the value of this tape.

No one wanted to pay like over 2k for the Xero shows, that's still a lot of money. And once you spent that money you'll never get it back by just sharing it. I wouldn't put myself in debt just for something like that. Today it would be easier to get more people together to raise the funds.

Nick had an interesting theory, maybe Shinoda, Fiore or someone from the label bought it, that would be a good explaination why it never surfaced. It would be kinda stupid for a normal person to buy it for such a high price and to not resell it at some point. But on the other hand, if you can afford the tape, maybe money doesn't matter much to that person. I mean barely anyone knows Xero and barely anyone knew the value of this tape.

But for example if it went up today on eBay, you know we could pull together here at LPLive and get it purchased for sure. At that time maybe no one wanted to pay $2k but we'd definitely pay it now. For instance the Hybrid Theory demo with She Couldn't was like $1,200 for 6 songs and that was audio, and that was just the one I bought that sold *second*. Nick also bought one before that for us. Altogether it was what, like almost $1,500 we spent just for that CD and we released it for free? No one had the same mindset when Xero was up though I guess. I'm actually surprised Nick didn't grab it. Or maybe he did and we don't know :P lol

I don't have that kind of money but I wouldn't hesitate grabbing a few people, tossing in everything I could and trying to get the Xero show. But since no one ever posted afterwards that they had it, maybe LP management or something put in a bid for like $5,000 and made sure they were going to get it. Perhaps it really was impossible for us to get it anyway.

System exists??

maybe you're taking about this one and it's from "Whisky A Go Go" 11.07.1997 not 14.11.1997:

Ive heard in some SOAD foruns that more proshots of SOAD perfomances in whisky a Go Go exist, but they are uncirculated.

also, there are a few bands that got proshot recordings from Whisky a Go Go shows, like Coal Chamber. So i think this tape really exists, but we dont have any clue about who have that.

Edited by Biel

System exists??

maybe you're taking about this one and it's from "Whisky A Go Go" 11.07.1997 not 14.11.1997:

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4485

There is a confusion between those two dates. for sure it is from July.

Wonder who is the guy which owns all tapes from there. Actually the seller

EDIT: Sorry. It seems that XERO did play with SOAD only for one date, according to SOAD Guide: http://systemofadownlive.webs.com/11141997.htm

But if there are others 'Whisky A Go Go performance' it should exists since a guy who used to work there sold tapes

Dead By Sunrise

[RT] Jimmy Kimmel Live 2010

you mean 2009 right?

I have a request to AndOne. Can you please release this?

01.05.2005 Indio, CA, Empire Polo Field, Coachella Music and Arts Festival

i want it too :D

i need to add this?

btw,

is the video that released in LPFuse?

oh sorry.change 2003 to 2007.

change what? i didn't understand..

---

List Updated

Edited by Skipees

Is this from Toronto 2000?

In the first part its write November 25,2000 but Toronto show was November 28,2000

Edit:

[TAP?] 19.07.2009 | Istanbul, TR | Istanbul Park | Rock'n Coke [Faint Proshot]

I found someone who has it but his don't wanna share anything.F*CK.

Edited by lpplus

In the first part its write November 25,2000 but Toronto show was November 28,2000

Edit:

I found someone who has it but his don't wanna share anything.F*CK.

Not just Faint, i think the whole proshot exist... =)