The Uncirculateds Thread

Skipees

[TAP] 02.05.2001 | Newtown, NSW | Enmore Theatre [1st Gen.]

[RT] 27.10.2001 | Worcester, MA | Worcester Centrum Centre [1st Gen. Upgrade]

both would be sadly very hard to get as the first one lost most of his masters/tapes in the floods a few years back. It is unknown if the tape even survived. And most importantly if anyone even has a 1st gen copy that still answers emails

2nd one is equally as hard as the seller sold his masters and he wasn't a popular trader to begin with. Lots of un-circulated stuff in his list

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After going through the thread (which is aweosme btw) I only have one thing to say: either Biel is making shitload of mistakes or he's just full of crap (Yeast anyone? haha) and i appreciate what Felipe does but yeah he's just all over the place :P Dude calm down with the source infos :P

Biel, in your face: (in example)

Dead By Sunrise: [TAP] 21.11.2009 | Paris, FR | Grand Palais [source 2] - you're wrong.

DBS Berlin - I shared the FLAC

+ couple other sources where you're wrong again.

Either get your facts straight or don't post bullshit where someone (AndOne) has to edit the whole damn thing over and over again. Same thing happened with Brno dvd - Jan source (I assume it's the same Jan I got the master tape from and managed to transfer it WITH OSC). Who the fuck said it's missing OSC? Yet LPL staff does not give a shit about that LOL

It's not my list, I'm not editing anything here. Get your stuff together guys.

I ment the source infos at lpl.

RT? Do you know anyone who has them?

Felipe has them :P

And by the way I think Skipees should add any info (that we have) about each uncirculated source in the 1st page. Warsaw show: I think I can share some of the stuff (still unlisted on the show page)

Edited by michalangelo

this is kind of a thread that need to be "wiki".

Biel & michalangelo i have enough respect for you both, but not enough to edit everything 5 times. ;). fix these things.

i'm suspending editing until everything will be clear.

Edit:

And by the way I think Skipees should add any info (that we have) about each uncirculated source in the 1st page. Warsaw show: I think I can share some of the stuff (still unlisted on the show page)

this is why i link 99.99% of the stuff to the show page, for saving this space. it's need to be the easiest to read. Edited by Skipees

I edited those years ago, when I don't own the shows myself then I have to rely on information from others, not my fault if someone is telling me something wrong. I have always stuff to edit, I can't go back and recheck everything all time.

With this one it seems like I never had it so I never updated the info again.

Biel & michalangelo i have enough respect for you both, but not enough to edit everything 5 times. ;). fix these things.

You can take this out of the list:

[TAP] 27.02.2010 | Berlin, BE | Huxleys Neue Welt (Michalangelo Source - Audio)

Michalangelo did release the FLAC. Biel used to have it, and I still have it.

After going through the thread (which is aweosme btw) I only have one thing to say: either Biel is making shitload of mistakes or he's just full of crap (Yeast anyone? haha) and i appreciate what Felipe does but yeah he's just all over the place :P Dude calm down with the source infos :P

Biel, in your face: (in example)

Dead By Sunrise: [TAP] 21.11.2009 | Paris, FR | Grand Palais [source 2] - you're wrong.

+ couple other sources where you're wrong again.

Either get your facts straight or don't post bullshit where someone (AndOne) has to edit the whole damn thing over and over again. Same thing happened with Brno dvd - Jan source (I assume it's the same Jan I got the master tape from and managed to transfer it WITH OSC). Who the fuck said it's missing OSC? Yet LPL staff does not give a shit about that LOL

- Who else have the antinea source? Until my knowledge both HD and DVD sources are uncirculated.

- Ive put some "?" in the sources that i havent sure, of course im not a machine to remember everything, so ive made some mistakes, sorry. xD

Any other "Mistake" ? Please let me know :P

Edited by Biel

You can take this out of the list:

[TAP] 27.02.2010 | Berlin, BE | Huxleys Neue Welt (Michalangelo Source - Audio)

Michalangelo did release the FLAC. Biel used to have it, and I still have it.

ok, what else should be change/delete?

Edit:

this is why i link 99.99% of the stuff to the show page, for saving this space. it's need to be the easiest to read.

Fix what? I think You wanted to address Biel on this cause he's the one posting wrong info.

I edited those years ago, when I don't own the shows myself then I have to rely on information from others, not my fault if someone is telling me something wrong. I have always stuff to edit, I can't go back and recheck everything all time.

With this one it seems like I never had it so I never updated the info again.

I already told some of you about Jan's source yet noone edited this so I assumed you didn't give a shit to be honest :P

- Who else have the antinea source? Until my knowledge both HD and DVD sources are uncirculated.

- Ive put some "?" in the sources that i havent sure, of course im not a machine to remember everything, so ive made some mistakes, sorry. xD

Any other "Mistake" ? Please let me know :P

Don't get me wrong I like what you do but get your facts 100% accurate, then add info.

And DBS Paris: change to RT, I can't say who has it trololo

[RT] 22.01.2008 | Paris, France | Bercy [Analycia Lossless] addidional info: incomplete, bad cuts done at least in my version.

Edited by michalangelo

Don't get me wrong I like what you do but get your facts 100% accurate, then add info.

And DBS Paris: change to RT, I can't say who has it trololo

Im almost sure of about all infos that i give here (I cant remember or know everything lol) but what i know, Ive posted the infos on this thread. Until my last trade (that was 1 year ago i guess, and was before my HDD broken again) nobody got that source, so good to know anybody finally has it... =)

Edited by Biel

Yet LPL staff does not give a shit about that LOL

Not sure if you're kidding or what, but you know we do care about every detail about everything on the site. We put in a fuck ton of hours every day and week to update stuff here. Even if you aren't seeing the updates right now, they are being done and they are going into our next version of the site.

Im almost sure of about all infos that i give here (I cant remember or know everything lol). Until my last trade (that was 1 year ago i guess, and was before my HDD broken again) nobody got that source, so good to know anybody finally has it... =)

DVD that is, I know nothing about original HD.

Not sure if you're kidding or what, but you know we do care about every detail about everything on the site. We put in a fuck ton of hours every day and week to update stuff here. Even if you aren't seeing the updates right now, they are being done and they are going into our next version of the site.

You know that I'm not kidding. As far as I remember first time I informed about this was in 2009? So atm there is no correction (is there any chance there is another Jan P.? so I may be wrong and I have ANOTHER source or it's the same Jan and somehow there is a version without OSC circulating? (have no idea how)) or like You say it's being done for the next lpl version (I have no idea about anything so don't blame me) You know I've been loyal to LPL for years now so I really expect anything I send (info or photos/scans/posters/tickets) would be added in some time (most of the time it is added ASAP) but hell few years? Edited by michalangelo

When I've posted [TAP], i was talking about the HD version...

Source 2: Video - AUD (HDD HD: JVC GZ-HD30 (1080p))

Taper: Antinea

Time: 41:16 mins

Format: DVD M / 2.58 GB

Comments: Full show.

This one? There is no other version listed.

Edited by michalangelo

Source 2: Video - AUD (HDD HD: JVC GZ-HD30 (1080p))

Taper: Antinea

Time: 41:16 mins

Format: DVD M / 2.58 GB

Comments: Full show.

This one? There is no other version listed.

She recorded it in HD. so i was talking about the original HD files, they are uncirculated. :)

She recorded it in HD. so i was talking about the original HD files, they are uncirculated. :)

Dead By Sunrise:

[TAP] 21.11.2009 | Paris, FR | Grand Palais [source 2]

Sorry, nothing said about the HD version you don't expect people to read your mind huh? :P