The Uncirculateds Thread

Skipees

As far as I know the KROQ Weenie Roast video is only based on the assumption that it was a video webcast. I've never seen more than the Crawling video of the show. We have all the other video webcasts that happened prior to this show, KROQ AAC, Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe. There's also no mention of it in Omar's live guide. That all makes it more likely that it doesn't exist and Crawling was maybe uploaded afterwards.

just like i thought, deleted.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a website that said Disturbed from KROQ Weenie Roast from 2001 was going to be webcasted, but all I was able to find the audio.

I think I've seen a couple of different transfers for the STP show from Worcester but no idea about the gens.

I saw a website that said Disturbed from KROQ Weenie Roast from 2001 was going to be webcasted, but all I was able to find the audio.

I think I've seen a couple of different transfers for the STP show from Worcester but no idea about the gens.

We should try contact KROQ and get more infos. They probably will have something for us. Same as for the Seattle 2003 show.

Huh, I had no idea Anaheim lossless was unusually rare. I don't have my external HD hooked up right now to check, but I'm pretty sure I've had that one for a while.

So you might had something which was not circulating until now.

It's not "unusually" rare. A few older collectors had it.

Huh, I had no idea Anaheim lossless was unusually rare. I don't have my external HD hooked up right now to check, but I'm pretty sure I've had that one for a while.

I thought I had it too, but I was wrong. I guess I mixed it up with another show.

do we missing another sources like this in the list?

Some audios in lossless:

[RT] 30.11.2000 Providence, RI, Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel [AUD]

[RT] 21.12.2000 Modesto, CA, Modesto Center Plaza [AUD]

[RT] 24.03.2001 London, England, Docklands Arena [AUD]

[RT] 09.06.2001 East Troy, WI, Alpine Valley Amphitheatre [AUD]

[RT] 15.09.2001 Manchester, ENG, Manchester Apollo [AUD]

[RT] 12.10.2001 Rosemont, IL, Allstate Aren [AUD]

[RT] 28.10.2001 Buffalo, NY, HSBC Arena (John Rosa) [AUD]

[RT] 08.11.2001 Denver, CO, Pepsi Center [AUD]

[RT] 27.07.2003 Minneapolis, MN, Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodom (SC27) [AUD]

[RT] 09.08.2003 Los Angeles, CA, Coliseum (Schwill) [AUD]

[TP] 09.08.2003 Los Angeles, CA, Coliseum (Z.O) [AUD]

[RT] 10.08.2003 San Francisco, CA, 3Com Park at Candlestick (Schwill)

[RT] 10.08.2003 San Francisco, CA, 3Com Park at Candlestick (Z.O)

[TP] 10.08.2003 San Francisco, CA, 3Com Park at Candlestick (Brad Z.)

[TP] 10.08.2003 San Francisco, CA, 3Com Park at Candlestick (Joe)

[RT] 05.02.2004 Long Beach, CA, Long Beach Arena (Schwill)

• 2 weeks later...

added:

26.02.2013 | Darling Harbour, NSW | Sydney Entertainment Centre | Sidewave [Narc85 Source - Upgrade]

27.02.2013 | Melbourne, VIC | Rod Laver Arena | Sidewave [Narc85 Source]

• 3 weeks later...

alright bear with me and please don't ruin this cause that will suck and I will hate you for about 3 seconds :P

I was able to get a hold of dean, yes that dean. he is willing to part with his linkin park tapes no problem at all. BUT the rest of his massive collection has to go as well.

I know one person got his email besides me..please don't swamp him. he already said he would work with us no problem at all and has been actually hoping someone would find him to help him with this.

Also...His other LP tapes are

Linkin Park

08/15/00/Phoenix,AZ/Mason Jar/33 mins/1st Gen/

09/20/00/New York,NY/Roseland Ballroom/35 mins/Master/

11/10/00/New York,NY/Roseland Ballroom/28 mins/Master/

11/11/00/Westminster,CA/Best Buy Parking Lot/33 mins/1st Gen/

01/30/01/San Francisco,CA/Fillmore/25 mins/TV Master/Multicam+ Pro Shot Soundboard/

02/02/01/Las Vegas,NV/House of Blues/49 mins/TV Master/Multicam+ Pro Shot Soundboard/

02/02/01/Las Vegas,NV/House of Blues/21 mins/TV Master/interview with Chester and Bassist/

02/21/01/New York,NY/Roseland Ballroom/50 mins/Master/

06/08/01/Tinley Park,IL/Tweeter Center/Ozz-Fest/37 mins/Master/

06/22/01/Wantagh,NY/Jones Beach Ampiltheatre/K-Rock Dysfunctional Family Picnic/44 mins/Master/

I haven't looked if the others are needed or not if so speak now

alright bear with me and please don't ruin this cause that will suck and I will hate you for about 3 seconds :P

I was able to get a hold of dean, yes that dean. he is willing to part with his linkin park tapes no problem at all. BUT the rest of his massive collection has to go as well.

I know one person got his email besides me..please don't swamp him. he already said he would work with us no problem at all and has been actually hoping someone would find him to help him with this.

Also...His other LP tapes are

Linkin Park

09/20/00/New York,NY/Roseland Ballroom/35 mins/Master/

11/10/00/New York,NY/Roseland Ballroom/28 mins/Master/

01/30/01/San Francisco,CA/Fillmore/25 mins/TV Master/Multicam+ Pro Shot Soundboard/

02/02/01/Las Vegas,NV/House of Blues/49 mins/TV Master/Multicam+ Pro Shot Soundboard/

02/02/01/Las Vegas,NV/House of Blues/21 mins/TV Master/interview with Chester and Bassist/

02/21/01/New York,NY/Roseland Ballroom/50 mins/Master/

06/08/01/Tinley Park,IL/Tweeter Center/Ozz-Fest/37 mins/Master/

06/22/01/Wantagh,NY/Jones Beach Ampiltheatre/K-Rock Dysfunctional Family Picnic/44 mins/Master/

I haven't looked if the others are needed or not if so speak now

Awesome! :rolleyes: :mellow: :o

thanks

do we need master/1st gen upgrades for