The Uncirculateds Thread

Skipees

There is no way Warner or LP lets them put the Xero show up. Guarantee it.

The problem here is if someone finds something like the Smokeout 03 show and 100 people message the person, they won't post it. It's impossible to just say "let LPLive handle it" and it gets taken care of because so many people will want to get it themselves first haha. I doubt we'll ever get that full show.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no known DVD of that. These VCD version we have is from one of the IRC crews that released tons of music videos many years back. The original ripper lost the In The End file. Unless someone has this broadcast still on VHS there's no DVD of that.

But maybe I'm wrong, if there's someone with a DVD (and there's proof), add it, otherwise leave it out.

i have no proof, and i guess nobody else have. it's out.

The problem here is if someone finds something like the Smokeout 03 show and 100 people message the person, they won't post it. It's impossible to just say "let LPLive handle it" and it gets taken care of because so many people will want to get it themselves first haha. I doubt we'll ever get that full show.

Yeah that's impossible, there's always someone asking. We keep our business secret, that's why it works out :P

Thats's all!

• 1 month later...

[TAP] 09.10.2010 | Santiago, Chile | Club Hipico (Fyzer Source)

it was released, remove it buddy :)

Done.

Why isn't the lprocks source for Bucket Of Weenies 2006 listed here??

because i waited for Geki to remind me :P.

Added.

[RT] 09.08.2001 Wantagh, NY, Jones Beach Amphitheatre (Full Show)

[RT] 18.09.2001 Paris, FR, Elysée Montmartre (VOODOOCHILD - Lossless)

[RT] 02.11.2001 Sunrise, FL, National Car Rental Center (Full DVD)

[TAP] 21.05.2005 Tempe, AZ, Acme Roadhouse, Club Tattoo 10th Anniversary (Source 1)

[RT] 21.05.2005 Tempe, AZ, Acme Roadhouse, Club Tattoo 10th Anniversary (lprocks)

[RT] 22.04.2006 Tempe, AZ, Acme Roadhouse, Club Tattoo 11th Anniversary (Source 3)

[TAP] 01.08.2008 West Palm Beach, FL, Cruzan Amphitheatre

[TAP] 24.02.2013 Sydney, Australia, Olympic Park, ANZ Stadium (Shadowfax1007 - Lossless)

1d and 1e includes WID, this one not. i consider it as 1f until somebody prove me wrong.

Source 1d would be great cause 1e seems upconverted...the songs were streamed in 720p but it dosen't look HD like if you ask me.

Anyway I wonder why source 1e wasn't already shared on ru.tracker ?

Edited by Phoenix220

Source 1d would be great cause 1e seems upconverted...the songs were streamed in 720p but it dosen't look HD like if you ask me.

Anyway I wonder why source 1e wasn't already shared on ru.tracker ?

like Jonas said few days ago: "The whole problem might that there ARE multiple sources." maybe the ones who have it don't share it because they think it's already possible for download somewhere.

01.07.2011 | Arras, FR | La Citadelle | Main Square Festival

Source 1 - ?

Source 2 - RT

Source 3 - ?

Source 1 is NFT

on a somewhat related note

http://lplive.net/shows/20011027.php

transfer from 2nd gen tape is done

editing is done

youtube sample being uploaded now, I'll reply back here with the link; I've attached a screenshot

post-5374-1369888100_thumb.png

Edited by TheD7