The Uncirculateds Thread

Skipees

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is really frustating when we know there is handycams around a show and we can't even find any info about it.

You can see a girl taping LP @ Roxy 00 on left side.

not everyone do/did it for trading.. they are not mention it anywhere. if everyone will do it we can swim in pool of tapes from all the years.

not only that it could be for the band/label/fan club etc

there was a filmer like that for '41 down' (trustcompany before they were trustcompany) he filmed them like 10 times but won't share anything cause "it was for a school project"

not only that it could be for the band/label/fan club etc

there was a filmer like that for '41 down' (trustcompany before they were trustcompany) he filmed them like 10 times but won't share anything cause "it was for a school project"

Hmmm... A school project promoting quasi-illegal activities. Guess I went to the wrong school!

• 2 weeks later...

as many of you know I've had the extremely pleasure of speaking to mr dean for about a month now. He is seriously the most down to earth chill guy ever.

He has agree'd to our offer BUTTTTTTTT

his collection as stated above is in complete disarray as to what is in what boxes. I would get half the tapes (which is still a crap load) and he would like is all of his masters put to dvd for him and then once I deliver that I'd get the other half. The big problem is there is no order to the boxes. his masters are in a separate box so that won't be hard but other things I'll have 0 control over until I bang out all his masters for him. I'm still talking with him about time/money exchange etc. so bear with me we are almost at the end of this roller coaster!

TAP for right now because we will 100% buy it and release it, we are just waiting on the Osaka show to go up from the other Japanese tapers. It's a lot cheaper to buy two at once than buy them individually.

We'll get the rest of the 2011 shows out ASAP too, since we have a few left to post that we bought from the Japanese.

• 3 weeks later...

About Seattle:

There is no any CD copy archived on the radio station. All they have is the mp3 source. The guy who was been keeping it uncirculated for years also doesn't have any lossless source. So... at this point i think we should forget the lossless version if the own radio doesnt have it anymore.

We got the 2 available versions, the full thing, and the slightly shorter split into songs version. The FM recording has probably noise or doesn't sound as good due to the limiter radio stations are using. Whatever the other guy has it's no way as good as our copy, even if it was lossless which it isnt. probably even higher mp3 compression.