The Uncirculateds Thread

Skipees

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Forums, Brad ;)

and one member of a taper company got arrested?

Yeah, i think it happened last year, FBI were buying some tapes from him.

Edited by Biel

Interesting, do these legal contracts ever expire?

I'm not sure how long NYCbitchcommitee was around but it seems like at least one of them was actually arrested.

I'm unsure about any type of expiration but would be curious to find this out. Who knows if they even filed away or kept these documents. Nowadays it could be easier for them to scan them in fast or acquire a digital signature. I haven't filmed in 10 years now so I would have no idea.

As far as being arrested, there must have been something else going on behind the scenes for that to happen. Sounds pretty extreme or a set up to me. None of the core filmers from the era of Dean and I had anything happen. Of course if someone was stealthing a show they'd get popped here and there but we always had a spare blank on us to try and flip to security. It was all about creativity back then and it should still be. A filmer I will not name actually filmed Fear Factory at Ozzfest from a porto potty, and cut a hole in the little screen to stick his lens & mic out of.

I came around a bit later than most of the guys, and was always the one who got permission to film. I was horrible at stealthing a show (way too paranoid), so I just stuck to what I was good at, networking and talking my way into filming.

I have a question for these 2 shows:

http://lplive.net/shows/20100907.php

http://lplive.net/shows/20090622.php

For the KROQ 2010 show: shouldn't the Full HD version of the Multishow HD source be on the list, since it was only released on DVD?

and for the Transformers 2 premiere, shouldn't the Full HD version of 1c be on the list, since only the 480p MKV version was circulated?

I have a question for these 2 shows:

http://lplive.net/shows/20100907.php

http://lplive.net/shows/20090622.php

For the KROQ 2010 show: shouldn't the Full HD version of the Multishow HD source be on the list, since it was only released on DVD?

and for the Transformers 2 premiere, shouldn't the Full HD version of 1c be on the list, since only the 480p MKV version was circulated?

About KROQ 2010, i got it directly from Diego back to 2010 i think, it was broadcasted in HD but as far i know, no one HD recording surfaced. They listed as a DVD, because Diego doesnt have one HD Recorder, so he recorded it with his DVD Recorder.

About the Transformers 2 Premiere, the dvd version from MTVNHD was circulated between the traders, but im not sure if this is a real dvd.

Edited by Biel

OH, nice to see another angel here.

Since you felt free to mention my name i have all the right to mention yours, Brad.

I have been here since years getting unreleased shows and finding tapers who would never be found. This is my job/hobbie. (D7 contacted you because i gave him your email)

From 25 tapers i've got problem only with 4. So?

This is kinda of the step for getting it done!

Step 1: Find all the WAYS to get in touch with the person. No matter if its twitter, facebook, email and all.

Step 2: Explain why you would like to have the show

Step 3: Wait until he sends it to you, if the taper "PROMISES"

The big problem on these process is people who answer, promise and just disappears. When you email again after months they says you are bothering. BUT, this isn't our case because i have the email sent by you like 2 weeks ago saying "Keep getting in touch until i find the cable for transfering it"

So... are you sure i am really wrong on this or did D7 tried to convince you?

ANYWAY, it's your master, your show and you send it for whoever you want. But don't came here and say bullshit when you even promises something.

You don't know me and i don't know you and that's the reason i am not being rude or arrogant. So keep your respect.

I won't start a fight with you right here.

My problem with D7 will be solved personally (and he do know)

All the bests ;)

Edited by Felipeintheend

We can certainly look into the legal contacts expiring and I bet they do at some point, whether it's now or in the future. Thanks for the post and the contributions to the community - 12+ years later, these are very appreciated. I never thought when we made this site we'd have tapers and traders from so many years ago surfacing, joining, and contributing to the LP community. Kudos to you and thanks for everything you do :) If I can help any of you out with anything about the site, LP, sharing recordings, etc...just let me or [AndOne] know.

One thing I would be interested in someday, if the video can't be released, is the audio of the House of Blues show recording if it was at all possible to obtain.

While I don't follow and keep updates on each and every lead that Felipe has to get older LP shows, I do know one thing - his intent is good. He has singlehandedly contributed well over a few handfuls of very rare/uncirculated LP shows over the years. I know he's bothersome sometimes and I guess that comes with it. He's just trying to help everyone out and get some shows if possible. In one of the most recent times a taper got pissed at him was because I know 100% that the guy was bullshitting Felipe for years and was sending him on wild goose chases for someone with his exact name (the Vansmack fiasco). It's very rare someone gets upset and 98%+ of the time, he ends up with an epic show people either didn't have or didn't know existed. Besides what I see on the forums I'm not aware of any problems between him and anyone else.

In regards to the HD recordings on the show pages - if we don't know anyone that recorded it in HD or any legit HD source of it, we aren't listing it. If an HD source becomes available we will provide an update about it.

No surprise NYCbitchcommittee got arrested...I loved his recordings, especially Wantagh 2007 and it's all due to him that we have all the good NYC area shows (what happened to Nick's Wantagh 2012?) but he was a legit bitch about it all, editing the shit with the Cheech N Chong crap at the end, demanding huge cash for the shows, being anti-sharing, etc. Karma gets you in the end. I'd rather have him recording and selling his stuff to us in the end because we all know our staff will buy it all lol (instead of having no shows), but it was coming to him.

No surprise NYCbitchcommittee got arrested...I loved his recordings, especially Wantagh 2007 and it's all due to him that we have all the good NYC area shows (what happened to Nick's Wantagh 2012?) but he was a legit bitch about it all, editing the shit with the Cheech N Chong crap at the end, demanding huge cash for the shows, being anti-sharing, etc. Karma gets you in the end. I'd rather have him recording and selling his stuff to us in the end because we all know our staff will buy it all lol (instead of having no shows), but it was coming to him.

I'm happy that NYCBitchCommittee recorded the DBS show at Gramercy Theater in 2009, I was there and without that recording, we would have nothing from that show. He also taped some other great stuff for LP over the years. I never knew he was a dick about it all, though, that sucks. Karma!

I'm happy that NYCBitchCommittee recorded the DBS show at Gramercy Theater in 2009, I was there and without that recording, we would have nothing from that show. He also taped some other great stuff for LP over the years. I never knew he was a dick about it all, though, that sucks. Karma!

In regards on NYBC. They were around since 80's. Now it's only 1 person. I believe it was the band "Chicago" saw there show on youtube, and contact authorities. Someone was posing as a "buyer" to obtain more information from him for a couple months before they arrested him, Hes still going to court for it.

• 1 month later...

for dragon festival 2001 linkin park's set is there a full proshot out there some where.and when chester dressed up as super chester on the ozzfest i thought some people said it was from the charlotte nc show but didnt know it was from Burgettstown, Pennsylvania show

Edited by AndOne
fixed font

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Was Source 2B from this show released?: http://lplive.net/shows/db/2007/20070609

ource 2b: Video - PROSHOT (Kerrang!)
Taper: Noom_Maggot
Time: 7:13 mins
Format: DVD M
Comments: Incomplete. Only 'Numb' and 'What I've Done'.

and was this video source from this show released? http://lplive.net/shows/db/2008/20080223

Source 1: Video - AUD (Digicam: Unknown) (Left Angle)
Taper: hybrid111
Time: 71:27 mins
Format: DVD M / 3.95 GB
Sample: (Shadow Of The Day - 15 sec) - Download (right click and save)
Comments: Incomplete, ends after 'Bleed It Out'. Shaky, less zooms. Small cuts in between.

I know someone who recorded the full show of Abu Dhabi, The person promised to upload the show and send it to me then disappeared and ignores my messages.

Do you have a sample or a link or anything for it?

Was Source 2B from this show released?: http://lplive.net/shows/db/2007/20070609

ource 2b: Video - PROSHOT (Kerrang!)

Taper: Noom_Maggot

Time: 7:13 mins

Format: DVD M

Comments: Incomplete. Only 'Numb' and 'What I've Done'.

and was this video source from this show released? http://lplive.net/shows/db/2008/20080223

Source 1: Video - AUD (Digicam: Unknown) (Left Angle)

Taper: hybrid111

Time: 71:27 mins

Format: DVD M / 3.95 GB

Sample: (Shadow Of The Day - 15 sec) - Download (right click and save)

Comments: Incomplete, ends after 'Bleed It Out'. Shaky, less zooms. Small cuts in between.

I have source 2a but not the source 2b you are talking about from Download 2007. I would assume it is the same camera angles but I might be wrong. Jonas might have this source, or Biel or Felipe.

I have never seen that 2008 source anywhere.