LIVING THINGS (CD+DVD, Live from Berlin)

Stranger

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't bought A Thousand Suns + because I couldn't really justify buying a CD/DVD set of a CD I already have and a DVD of a show I already have in identical quality because it was previously shown on TV. Probably going to be the same situation here.

I guess it's the cinema version the very least. The cinema version is still about 20-25 minutes longer than the TV version.

there is such possibility that the show is from australia, and that's the reason for not releasing DSP?? maybe they want to patch the video with other recordings like Live In Texas.

The australia shows are too close to the release date. The show needs to be delievered in time for manufacturing and shipping. That happens weeks before the release.

there you have it. got it from an official source today that it will include a "live from berlin" show. so, chances are very high that this refers to the telekom street gig show. makes sense, since it got heavily edited in post-production in the first place.

Where is the official source?

Hmm I mean it's great that they release this show but why not as standalone DVD/Bluray like Road to Revolution ??

I don't want to buy the album again and I'm pretty sure that we won't see the 4 missing songs...maybe they never recorded them ?! In addition they JUST played 3,5 LT songs which is disapointing for such a DVD for this album imo :/ There are many better shows like the Monterrey show or maybe 1 show from Africa or Australia !

I don't want to buy the album again and I'm pretty sure that we won't see the 4 missing songs...maybe they never recorded them ?!

Of course they recorded the whole show. They eviewed the show afterwards and probably thought that the now missing songs were not good enough or they were cut for time maybe.

Hmm I mean it's great that they release this show but why not as standalone DVD/Bluray like Road to Revolution ??

Probably because they wouldn't sell nearly enough to warrant a standalone release. That's what happened with the ATS one, I presume.

Probably because they wouldn't sell nearly enough to warrant a standalone release. That's what happened with the ATS one, I presume.

I guess you're right...it's all about the money -.-

Of course they recorded the whole show. They eviewed the show afterwards and probably thought that the now missing songs were not good enough or they were cut for time maybe.

So let's hope that they will put it on the DVD at least :)

Aren't dvd's getting old by now? I think it should be on Blu Ray

You'd be surprised how many people still don't have an HDTV or a Blu Ray-compatible disc drive on their computer. *raises hand*

You'd be surprised how many people still don't have an HDTV or a Blu Ray-compatible disc drive on their computer. *raises hand*

Same here and I don't have an HDTV or a device to play blu-ray either. I still use a DVD player to watch DVDs from Blockbuster and Redbox and have about 30 channels of basic cable TV.

Sucks that we won't get those 4 songs.. At least this show is pretty good actually. I'm not complaining. Kind of weird that they separated all the medley songs. Lol. I bet it won't be like that on the DVD though.

BTW, when does this CD/DVD get released?

Edited by Geki