LIVING THINGS (CD+DVD, Live from Berlin)

Stranger

The Warner Music catalogue lists a new LIVING THINGS 2-disc edition which is a CD+DVD (A Thousand Suns+ anyone?). The release date for Europe will be on March 22nd. LPLive members michalangelo and Trumtram have found out that this will include a "Live from Berlin" DVD on disc two.

This means the show is the June 5, 2012 Berlin show that was shown in theaters last year (show page here).

Posted Image

Thoughts? Will you be buying this CD+DVD?

EDIT: The tracklisting has been confirmed.

"Live from Berlin"

01. Faint (likely with the 'TINFOIL' intro; Ext. Outro)

02. Papercut

03. With You (2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro)

04. Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)

05. Blackout

06. Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)

07. New Divide

08. LIES GREED MISERY

09. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'UNTIL IT BREAKS' v2; Wall Of Noise Outro)

10. Breaking The Habit

11. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)

12. What I've Done

13. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

----------------------------------------------------

14. BURN IT DOWN

15. In The End

16. Numb

17. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Beastie Boys 'Sabotage'; Ext. Outro)

- This will be the "webcast version" of the show, without 'Runaway', 'Points Of Authority', 'The Catalyst' and 'Crawling'.

For those that are unfamiliar, this is the version of the show we are referring to:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's no live show but "Inside LT" or something like that...

It could be a DVD with the making of documentary, the LPTV clips and the music videos. However, selling a DVD of content that you already released on YouTube (in HD) for free a year ago seems silly, especially in a commercial sense.

It could be a DVD with the making of documentary, the LPTV clips and the music videos. However, selling a DVD of content that you already released on YouTube (in HD) for free a year ago seems silly, especially in a commercial sense.

I would prefer that to a live show. Also, I don't own BluRay stuff. Definitely buying this either way. If it is a live show, I want Berlin.

I would prefer that to a live show. Also, I don't own BluRay stuff. Definitely buying this either way. If it is a live show, I want Berlin.

Berlin is cool but who's going to buy something that broadcasted last year and only two songs from their new album was played?!

I think it's gonna be like MTM DVD.If they want to release a live show Las Vegas 2013 is a good idea.

Edited by lpplus

The DVD is Telekom Street Gigs concert :P

where is my cookie?

there you have it. got it from an official source today that it will include a "live from berlin" show. so, chances are very high that this refers to the telekom street gig show. makes sense, since it got heavily edited in post-production in the first place.

I still haven't bought A Thousand Suns + because I couldn't really justify buying a CD/DVD set of a CD I already have and a DVD of a show I already have in identical quality because it was previously shown on TV. Probably going to be the same situation here.