LIVING THINGS (CD+DVD, Live from Berlin)

Stranger

Sucks that we won't get those 4 songs.. At least this show is pretty good actually. I'm not complaining. Kind of weird that they separated all the medley songs. Lol. I bet it won't be like that on the DVD though.

BTW, when does this CD/DVD get released?

Separated Medley songs makes it look like more songs ^^ I was at that show so it's cool that they release it but why not the complete show?

release date is March 22nd

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool show but that's the second live DVD without Points Of Authority haha. Yes I know it was a "bonus" on RTR but still. Too bad it's not the full set.

Pretty solid performance by the band for sure. And hey we get Blackout, With You, and BIO/Sabotage. Good stuff.

LP brings back Runaway and Points for 2012/2013 -> drop it from the live DVD. Ha.

can anybody explain all this thing? "Living things" DVD,Then Live from berlin?Video +audio? I'm confused

Sorry for the confusion.

It's the LIVING THINGS CD/DVD release, which is 2 discs. The first disc is a CD with the album LIVING THINGS. The second disc is a DVD with the "Live from Berlin" video which we linked to above.

LP releases are always fucked up

i wonder why they just dont give the full show, and why they don't release more behind the scenes stuff

yeah LPTV is good but is really short..

Really sorry they didn't release Monterrey for you man.

Best APFMH since Mountain View 2004. What a crowd!

Count me as one who is disappointed there won't be a Blu-ray release. I have the 1080 rip of the TV broadcast and it looks spectacular. Going to be hard going from that to the DVD quality one - but I'd prefer to have a closer to full set than the severely shortened one that was TV broadcast.

I found a CD/DVD version of LIVING THINGS on eBay that comes with a DVD of the Rock in Rio performance. It looks legit, and if it is, I'd definitely prefer they release this as LT+.

Not to get off topic but does anyone have any info on the Rock in Rio version of LT? Here's the link to the auction, which has artwork promoting the Rio DVD and a bonus track (What I've Done)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LINKIN-PARK-LIVING...=item4ac22d6dbf

That would be great. ATS + didn't include Wisdom, Justice, And Love so technically it's not the full show.

I don't think we'll get more songs in a mp3 version.

I guess it's easy for them to push back a release if they haven't announced it officially yet. They are very slow on this stuff these days.

These are the pics from Amazon right? Is that really what the front looks like? Cause it says Linkin Park Living Things twice there. I wonder if that's a mistake.

The 13 dots for Powerless are still there, as in the other versions.

These are the pics from Amazon right? Is that really what the front looks like? Cause it says Linkin Park Living Things twice there. I wonder if that's a mistake.

The 13 dots for Powerless are still there, as in the other versions.

These are release info images, the physical version should have the front cover fixed.